Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been out of the game but are any codes working on Xiall, and can you combine a code with points yet?
Thanks,
Chris

I received some email contest codes I will not be using if anyone wants them. They expire today and tomorrow looks like so act fast if you can use them.

Take $25 OFF your next order of an eligible item at sideshow.com!
Offer ends March 27, 2017 at 4:38am PT
Use promo code:
CONTEST-2327-USRYRINQ

Offer ends March 26, 2017 at 4:52pm PT
Use promo code:
CONTEST-2332-F0KHZ1AK

Use promo code:
CONTEST-2331-OOXSYUK3

I received some email contest codes I will not be using if anyone wants them. They expire today and tomorrow looks like so act fast if you can use them.

Offer ends March 27, 2017 at 4:38am PT
Use promo code:
CONTEST-2327-USRYRINQ

Use promo code:
CONTEST-2332-F0KHZ1AK

Use promo code:
CONTEST-2331-OOXSYUK3

Aren't those automatically associated with your account? Sideshow puts them in when they send the email, so I think only you can use them. It's a shame because it's such a waste. Hopefully soon they could be shared or combined together since very few really want those items even with the discounted price.

Aren't those automatically associated with your account? Sideshow puts them in when they send the email, so I think only you can use them. It's a shame because it's such a waste. Hopefully soon they could be shared or combined together since very few really want those items even with the discounted price.
Yeah, those codes are only good for the "shelf warmers". If they offered free shipping along with the discount, I bet a few of those items would sell.

Hey guys are the 5% and the 10% codes still popping up at check out with sideshow collectibles, and do they come up for non sideshow statues as well such as iron studios and also prime 1 ? Also is there a thread specially for the 5 an 10 % pop up code that anyone can provide a link for ?

Thanks Boys

Last edited:
I got a 10% code March 15th on the Finn and Riot Control Stormie set. The set was the only item in my cart at the time. I was surprised when the code worked for the set and Flametrooper combo. The extra $36 off was the deciding factor. Three figures for $108 each, I think I got a steal.

I got a 10% code March 15th on the Finn and Riot Control Stormie set. The set was the only item in my cart at the time. I was surprised when the code worked for the set and Flametrooper combo. The extra $36 off was the deciding factor. Three figures for $108 each, I think I got a steal.

Hey guys are the 5% and the 10% codes still popping up at check out with sideshow collectibles, and do they come up for non sideshow statues as well such as iron studios and also prime 1 ? Also is there a thread specially for the 5 an 10 % pop up code that anyone can provide a link for ?

Thanks Boys

So the low down From thee up high is that you can get the pop ups on Non sideshow collectibles then correct has anybody else had this as well ..??

Last edited:
Did anyone else get a notice from Sideshow that they are no longer accepting American Express cards? I'm going to have to stop buying from Sideshow if that's the case.

So you guys see the referral program?

When you order, if you follow the link unique to someone's account and buy within two days, the linker gets 2% in RPs.

If anyone's planning to buy soon...I wouldn't mind the couple of pennies boost haha.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?me=6pt2bs9y

Maybe the Freaks forum should have an account and we all use their referral link. As Reward Points accrue, the board mods can use the money to buy a figure and run a simple give-away raffle (not a contest).

Any thoughts on this Darth Mods?

Maybe the Freaks forum should have an account and we all use their referral link. As Reward Points accrue, the board mods can use the money to buy a figure and run a simple give-away raffle (not a contest).

Any thoughts on this Darth Mods?
This is something they would have to work out with SS. I certainly can't disagree with your idea and think it's pretty neat, but as is their rules have you only able to refer each account one time. So SS would have to make or alter their system to accommodate a reusable link - something I suspect they have the capability to do.

Anyone know if you could use Paypal to purchase a Gift Card from Sideshow?

Edit: Just did a chat and no, you can't use Paypal to buy a gift card. Seems odd since you can use Paypal for any in stock item. A gift card should be considered the same. They said they would forward my request to the management, so maybe someday!

Last edited:
Any current preorder coupons that work on most items? Lots of referral codes floating around but item specific. Feel free to private msg me. Thanks in advance.

Back