Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While that's a great price, it's not that much lower than what you could've bought them for on eBay recently, including shipping on either side of the equation. If you were lucky you could've gotten within $10 of that price and much more easily gotten within $40 of it.

Good deal, but I wouldn't waste valuable shelf space on random troops.

I hope they have more deals like this in the future though. I remember I got the Alfred armory for under $300 shipped a couple years back.

supportthetroops.jpg

Where did you find that deal? The last two are tempting, but like others said, not sure if I'd want to waste shelf space for those... only collecting the main characters for the TFA collection.

Why can't I use reward points for this deal? What am I doing wrong at checkout?

edit

It looks you can't use reward points for these? Really?

Last edited:
Better deals on eBay for these. 1/6 aftermarket is absolutely dead. You can regularly get figures near mint for $50-100 off on eBay.

It might be one of those "can't combine rewards/coupons with current offer" type of thing.

Again, two packages supposedly arriving tomorrow, just be ready when I post for PM and use asap since I think they expire either that night or the next day. My inbox is near full so first 1 or 2 PMs that go through will get them if they arrive on my packages.

I should have waited, since I've already bought two of these sets. I might have been tempted if the Flametrooper came with a different set.

Definitely odd pairings. If I could get a matching set of three I'd be more likely to buy.

I really tried to resist the temptation for the Finn set (I try to only collect OT). But while it was sitting in my cart, sideshow decided to throw one of the 10% off codes resulting in the price dropping to 323.99 for all three. Plus $16.20 in reward points.

I've got two, possibly three codes to spare - you can't use more than one of the "month" codes, right? If you're in need let me know ASAP. So if I have three February coupons, I can only use one?

Edit: One code down, one, possibly two (if I can make up my mind on my own purchases haha) remain.

I've got two, possibly three codes to spare - you can't use more than one of the "month" codes, right? If you're in need let me know ASAP. So if I have three February coupons, I can only use one?

Edit: One code down, one, possibly two (if I can make up my mind on my own purchases haha) remain.

Thanks for the code! Deadshot will be mine!

Back