Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

A grand total of $72 for me. I won't complain with that.. :yess:

Just got my Capturing Archetypes book ($9.95 shipped!). It came with a COTD bookmark and a nifty bumper sticker. Oh and a $20 code sticker on the box.
8b002f8eaed53418be993b70f806f7de.jpg

Does the $20 off work for anything or is it restricted?

Last email I got for spook deal was $100 off and Free Shipping on The Bat!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Guessing the email isn't happening :dunno

Yeah the cheat sheet said for the 31st: "1.45pm - trick or treat? Your e-mail holds the answer"

Maybe they forgot to do this one.

Just got my Capturing Archetypes book ($9.95 shipped!). It came with a COTD bookmark and a nifty bumper sticker. Oh and a $20 code sticker on the box.
8b002f8eaed53418be993b70f806f7de.jpg

Awesome!
What was the coupon you used? I might get one for that price myself if it's still active.

Does the $20 off work for anything or is it restricted?

The sticker codes have a list of eligible items. Also, I just found out that they don't work unless you have at least $45 in your cart.

Was that a code deal?

The book is currently on sale for $34 plus free shipping and I got a $25 off email code when I ordered the free Spooktacular pin, so I used that.

Awesome!
What was the coupon you used? I might get one for that price myself if it's still active.

It was a one time email code for $25 off some items that I got when I ordered the Spook pin.

Is there any way to look back to see your RP accrual? I'm interested to see what I started with.

The sticker codes have a list of eligible items. Also, I just found out that they don't work unless you have at least $45 in your cart.

The book is currently on sale for $34 plus free shipping and I got a $25 off email code when I ordered the free Spooktacular pin, so I used that.

It was a one time email code for $25 off some items that I got when I ordered the Spook pin.

How did you get the code to work? I have 3 codes that arrived recently on boxes but I'm told a minimum order of $45 is needed to use my $20 off, or $50 to use my $25 off

Thanks for letting me know! I might still have one of those.

Thank you DBoz

How did you get the code to work? I have 3 codes that arrived recently on boxes but I'm told a minimum order of $45 is needed to use my $20 off, or $50 to use my $25 off

The $25 code that I used came in a "Thank You" for ordering email after I ordered the Spook pin. I looked at the list of eligible items and the book was one of them. I didn't do anything special. It just worked.

Is there any way to look back to see your RP accrual? I'm interested to see what I started with.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but there's no way to do it. Bit of a bummer for those "I entered the code but not sure my total went up" people.

In some ways the Sideshow site is quite sophisticated and user friendly, in others its a bit clunky (I often have great difficulty finding things using the search function.)

Back