Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Thanks, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Code already posted. Damn those staged email.

Thanks, Kuat!

I'm predicting two more $2 codes and another $5 to make it an even $80 given out by tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've only gotten $30 worth of codes so I guess maybe I should do the email thing next year. Still it's something though.

1 more $10 newsletter code for tomorrow is my prediction.

I've only gotten $30 worth of codes so I guess maybe I should do the email thing next year. Still it's something though.

I'm not on any list. Just keep this window open on your phone and check every 30 minutes or do.

Thanks for the codes guys!

Some of them come from Sideshows own e-mails, some are from Facebook/Twitter so not a private members thing. The most excellent folk on here are being watchful on all fronts and making them available to us all when possible for which I am most grateful :yess: Otherwise it's about hovering over your computer and following all these possible outlets.

1 more $10 newsletter code for tomorrow is my prediction.

$81 would make for a fantastic Spooktacular.

The big $100 though would be #LegendStatus.

Tonight is the first (and only) night I plan the "wake up every hour and check the phone" schedule. I think they're going for an even $100 and I haven't missed a code yet (thanks to you all!)

But with romorrow being Halloween I think they'll go for a middle-of-the-night (early early Halloween morning) code that may be $5 or $10 and not last all that long. (Instagram maybe? They haven't done a code there in forever).

I could be wrong but, being Spooktacular, that's my pure guess

Some of them come from Sideshows own e-mails, some are from Facebook/Twitter so not a private members thing. The most excellent folk on here are being watchful on all fronts and making them available to us all when possible for which I am most grateful :yess: Otherwise it's about hovering over your computer and following all these possible outlets.
Yeah I just don't have the time to hover over my computer waiting on codes. I use Facebook and Twitter but I'm not on them all day long.

I went as a man-slut.

Thanks for the code!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the code, worked like a charm! (not on spook page, but i had to login and do it via account rp)

Yeah I just don't have the time to hover over my computer waiting on codes. I use Facebook and Twitter but I'm not on them all day long.

It has it's downside!

20161030_200733.jpg

I just follow this thread and keep my phone on silent. I check every half hour and if there more than usual postings I know it's a code. Haven't missed one yet and don't hardly ever open Facebook or Twitter. It's s method that has worked out really well except for that troll situation the other night. That was annoying and very much deserved popcorn memes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back