Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

My guess is that he was drunk or he wanted to stand out in the *******iest way possible.

Don't get me wrong, of people wants to do additional lists to spread the word of the codes I'm all up for it, but you don't do that by attacking the people who did it in the first place. That was just unnecessary.

After that, as some of you stated, he just went berserk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all...

I missed all the fun with the jackass, caught up thru Kuat's recap post. I always find those type fascinating -- I mean, is that how he goes thru life? He's like that fat kid in the commercial who calls his grandmother in the other room for another grape soda.

Morning all...

I missed all the fun with the jackass, caught up thru Kuat's recap post. I always find those type fascinating -- I mean, is that how he goes thru life? He's like that fat kid in the commercial who calls his grandmother in the other room for another grape soda.

He certainly livened up a quiet day in Spooksville.

...until it became a pointless tirade at everybody in the 'cool gang', i.e., the rest of the world!

He's definitely the left-out loner who came to school with a "grudge". His comebacks speak volumes about who he is and what troubles him.

Like i said before as long as he takes his frustrations out on the internet and not at schools or restaurants or night clubs or movie theaters.. i'm fine.

That's actually sad if that's the case, I would hope someone who had trouble being picked growing up would be able to feel accepted in our community which is formed on shared interest.

Hard to feel sad for someone who hates "elitists" and yet puts down everyone else making himself the elitist.

It's like he should eat himself.

He was unreasonable to the point that you couldn't reason with him.

Any response merely prompted a juvenile attack.

Its-so-Unfair.jpg

Sniveling! That's the bottom line.

He was banned after just 12 posts. Is that some kind of record?

Morning all...

Spook goes till Halloween. Monday there's still things going on.

That's actually sad if that's the case, I would hope someone who had trouble being picked growing up would be able to feel accepted in our community which is formed on shared interest.

Pretty easy to fit in around here. You have to try really hard not to.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if it was an existing member here who created a 2nd account just to mess with people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There was talk about a cheat sheet or something, what was that all about? A schedule of codes...?

Are we expecting any today? Is there a newsletter on Day 6?

His goal was to stir up people and be the center of conversation. Seems he succeeded quite well.

Back