Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Come on Sideshow, I NEEDS ME A CODE!!!!!

Got the Halloween decs to put up and then the best display piece ever! I have a projector and a couple of the effects from 'AtmosFX' (I have the Phantasms, Skeletons and Witches Songs). If you are into your Halloween decs being a bit special, check them out!

I'm not doing anything for Halloween other than working on treats for work on Monday. No parties for me, though there's a couple I'd like to go too. :(

I think Mrs. Griffin and I are going to watch The Millennium Edition DVD of Night of the Living Dead, if it arrives on time. Got a couple back up movie ideas planned. That's it. No costumes, no parties, no decorations, and no ****ing trunk or treat.

My wife and I are going to take our daughter out trick or treating. She's 3, and is gonna be dressed as Rey.

My GF works all weekend so we are playing it by ear to see if we will do anything. We have tickets to a Halloween party and costumes, also thinking of going to a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (also in costume) but all depends on how she is feeling after work.

My girlfriend and I went to a small party on the UCLA campus last night (she is a graduate student there). I was Deadpool, she was Mia Wallace post-OD. On Monday, we're gonna hang out on Santa Monica Blvd in WeHo.

I'm just going grocery shopping, though I'm looking forward to eating at a Vietnamese restaurant, not sure if I'm going to get my usual Spring Rolls and Pho or something else.

Just had a bad dream during a nap that I couldn't type a code in correctly while the clock was ticking haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to a costume contest on Saturday then Sunday I'm taking this girl I recenly met to the Howl-o-scream event at bush gardens for a first date. Anyone ever go to it? Should be fun lol And Sideshow is open now... we should be getting a code any minute!

My GF works all weekend so we are playing it by ear to see if we will do anything. We have tickets to a Halloween party and costumes, also thinking of going to a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (also in costume) but all depends on how she is feeling after work.

I LOVE The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

People who are going to Stan Lee's Comic Con, anyone want to make a bit of cash? I'm trying to get a figure signed by someone who's going there. Send me a pm if you're interested!

Come on. Almost 6pm in Europe. Give us a code SSC, please.

But the remake sucked

It was the worst , really missed a opportunity to modernize the issues or even remake the sequel and stir up interest for the final part of the trilogy that wasn't released . I can't believe Richard O'Brian ever agreed to it :(

Back