Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I refactored some of the server-side code and resent the promo word - it's a duplicate, so don't freak out.

Hopefully this time everyone receives it properly.

It worked now!! Thanks a lot!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

F1RSTSN0W for $40 discount on First order snow trooper officer (instagram story)
Since I bought the whole set of Snowtroopers on ebay for $250 with $12 shipping (that's $140 off) I don't consider that a worthwhile discount. :lol

$2, $4... While something for nothing is great, Im not inclined to stay by the computer or lose sleep over these numbers, just saying.

Got the email this time! Thank you!! Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer they are throwing out smaller amount codes... still, free is free so I'm not complaining, but $5 to $20 like previous years was nice.

I'm currently sitting at $146, with about $10 pending from the AT-AT Driver. Whatever I have at the end of this will go towards Ash.

I refactored some of the server-side code and resent the promo word - it's a duplicate, so don't freak out.

I received the resent email but not the first one, so it works now. Thanks!

Its not about the money, its the excitement of catching the codes at the right time that is rewarding to me. I am at work and I scored 2 dollars, I still think its worth because its absolutely free money. People who complain have the right to not play part of this event? But trust me they would still probably jump at the codes from a distance, just sayin.

Thanks a lot, got it now!

I kind of enjoy getting any RP code really. It's the thrill of speeding over to the spook page and posting the code

Noob question. Just got my email as well. Do I even need to keep checking in here? Cuz I've literally been refreshing every 10 min or so for fear of missing out lol.

Noob question. Just got my email as well. Do I even need to keep checking in here? Cuz I've literally been refreshing every 10 min or so for fear of missing out lol.

I'm still refreshing LOL.

I would.

I like making sure I have complete coverage.

i refresh often, makes the work day go by faster. Probably best part of Spook.

Thanks for the responses. There goes my chance at a productive day :lol

Its not about the money, its the excitement of catching the codes at the right time that is rewarding to me. I am at work and I scored 2 dollars, I still think its worth because its absolutely free money. People who complain have the right to not play part of this event? But trust me they would still probably jump at the codes from a distance, just sayin.

Agree, It's like catching fake digital creatures or something.

Back