Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Ugh.........missed the reward code because of work. Work sucks! :lol

Thanks for setting all this up and your continued work on it year after year, PixelPiper! :duff

I was lucky to check my phone as I boarded my morning train at 7:15 am and saw the code email, but I had a hell of a time trying to input it on my iPhone! That "submit" button just did not seem to want to work. Thankfully after a good solid couple of minutes of hitting the button, trying it horizontal and vertical in case that made a difference, holding my finger on the button, tapping it lightly, etc, it finally went through. I had the same problem with the original HUSHHYDE code last week or whenever that was, but I eventually gave up on my phone and did it on a desktop instead.

Anyone else have trouble inputing the codes on their phones?

yes, i had that problem too. I have an iphone and it took me a couple of minutes inputting the code. i even downloaded another browser and it worked.

Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Worked fine for me, got the code not valid anymore right away. :lol

Yea the Spook code input on mobile is not friendly. I had the same problem and had to mash my phone a number of times and different ways until I got it as well.

I'm going to try to keep a running tally of the codes in the first post of this thread. So I've added NN4BG5R even though it's already expired.

NN4BG5R not valid anymore, just FYI.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to keep a running tally of the codes in the first post of this thread. So I've added NN4BG5R even though it's already expired.

Thanks for doing that! It's good to know what codes have come and gone and how much Sideshow is giving away.

BTW, the NN4BG5R code was for $4, not $5. ;)

Thanks Pixel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patiently awaiting.....

Keeping us in suspense

I missed the new code because I forgot about this, hopefully I'll grab the others.

The Hotmail email address did not get the SSF email this morning either. So if any of you provided a hotmail email account for the email list, make sure you are getting the email.

I have Hotmail and I didn't receive the email either. Can someone PM me the sending email address so I can add it to my contacts, thanks!

Back