Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: May code C1V1LWAR for $20 off

The June code worked on HT Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version), hope finished product looks as good as the solicitation pictures

Yea i want the alian i wonder how much longer...

I had this month's code on a postcard attached to my order. I've never gotten one before this. The wonder woman photo was fun! Nice touch Sideshow.

Just a question, will any promo codes work on Iron man mark 46?

Not yet. it has not been out long enough. Codes work on figures that have been up for PO for 2 or 3 months. 46 is not out till next year so you have lots of time.

Thanks for the code. Ordered Prime 1 Batman Arkham Knight Bust.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: June code 16JUN316 for $20 off

Anyone have any personal codes that don't need that they'd be willing to pass along? I used the June one but want to get something else.

Is the Sideshow calendar not working for anyone else?

I just used the June code on Phasma since she just hit HK. Hopefully SS will get her in less than 3 months. :lol

Has anyone else had promo codes disappear from their wallet before they expire?

This was a 10% Sideshow originals coupon. It wouldn't allow me to put it back in my wallet, but i was able to use it directly on the order.

An off-topic random eBay question, if selling something on eBay and an international buyer asks if they could do the transaction directly through Paypal to avoid import tax (and says seller would also avoid the eBay fees), is it safe to do so or is it better off to have eBay protection? I've heard eBay tends to favor buyers nowadays so that may not mean much, haha, would it be better off to do the transaction directly through Paypal or is that very risky as well? Thanks in advance!

Back