Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: The Wait for a February Code

It'll be the same situation with the DC War Machine Mk II. Looks great but the price is so high.

There are some future characters figures who we know Sideshow and HT will have trouble with: Thor, Winter Soldier, Falcon, and War Machine. It's too early to call on some others but I suspect they won't move well either such as Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch (potentially 3 versions up for grabs), Vision and Ultron. I really want Ultron but I'm tempted to wait until he goes on discount.

But yeah, I started collecting about a year before things started selling out. Now you can pretty much wait for a discount on anything except Iron Man. I'm actually really surprised that Sideshow hasn't done bigger diso****s on War Machine Mark II and some others. The price is just way too high.

Other than a few PFs I don't think anything sells out anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine getting an account statement of all the purchases over the past year or two forwarded to your GF/wife by accident instead... :)

What a Valentine's Day surprise that would be...

I would be DEAD MEAT.

No box of chocolates, flowers, nice wine, diamonds would save me from her wrath:explode:

Even nicer if it were four. :) And a small box of chocolates for V.Day.

If I use reward points knocking a figure down to $125 does the monthly payment change considerably? What should I expect the payment to be?

If I use reward points knocking a figure down to $125 does the monthly payment change considerably? What should I expect the payment to be?

Division

7606a9466d68958dc5606e46a657451b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we are still waiting for a code I hope you don't mind me asking for your opinions.
I know this is based on personal likes and that we haven't seen most of these figures in hand yet but, I currently have enough rewards and GCs to do one of the following and just pay for shipping. If it was you, which would you chose?

#1 Get Hulkbuster

#2 Get HT Leia, SS Jawas, HT Ant Man & HT Batman Returns single

#3 Batgirl or Catwoman PF & 2 of the above figures

Thanks.

If I had that much in rewards I would either get Hulkbuster or pay for most of the Prime 1 Noel Batman.

Are codes generally usable with preorders or in stock only? Just wondering if I should preorder TFA SW HTs now (Finn, Phasma, etc) or wait for codes to come.

Are codes generally usable with preorders or in stock only? Just wondering if I should preorder TFA SW HTs now (Finn, Phasma, etc) or wait for codes to come.

You're yanking everyone's chain right?

I got $5 in rewards, should I get HB or Armored Batman? lol

Wait for the 1:1 armored batman hot toys statue figure to go up on preorder and then cash in those $5.

Back