Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

It is funny how much better last year was though. We had tons of discounts, (I bought Jor-El, Wolverine, Nathan Drake) codegate, balloongate, more active posters in this thread, chicky contests in this thread, lots of fun and controversy! There's still time for an epic ending to this year's Spook!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It is funny how much better last year was though. We had tons of discounts, (I bought Joe-El, Wolverine, Nathan Drake) codegate, balloongate, more active posters in this thread, chicky contests in this thread, lots of fun and controversy! There's still time for an epic ending to this year's Spook!

Jor-El & Zod should both be 50% off now with double RP.

Last year at Spook, I bought Superman MOS, Jor-El, Tony Stark Mechanic, three Iron Man 1/4 Busts, Wolverine, Thor and Loki.... it was total maaaadneeeeeessssss

Yeah it's surprising right? Didn't they have Supes and Jor-El for $300 plus free shipping and extra points last year? Just awesome deals that made me buy stuff I didn't really want.

I snagged 5 figures last year myself. 8 if you include the 12 days of sideshow buys.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

It is funny how much better last year was though. We had tons of discounts, (I bought Jor-El, Wolverine, Nathan Drake) codegate, balloongate, more active posters in this thread, chicky contests in this thread, lots of fun and controversy! There's still time for an epic ending to this year's Spook!

This year we got overpriced maul 2.0 instead , so much better....

They should both be free and come with $500 worth of reward points and 1/6 Millennium Falcon delivered in 6 parts over the next 3 months. Yeah, we get it.

broken record.gif

Even if the only thing we got was one 5 dollar code, this year's spook has already been better than Amazon Prime Day.

Did anyone win anything for their selfie from Chicky? Thought I had a solid submission. Haha

She replied to mine but I didn't win anything. It looked like she was giving out codes for $10 in reward points for the selfies.

Since when did our Gotham discussion achieve "gate" status?

Last year at Spook, I bought Superman MOS, Jor-El, Tony Stark Mechanic, three Iron Man 1/4 Busts, Wolverine, Thor and Loki.... it was total maaaadneeeeeessssss

How cheap did MOS get to? Can't Remember.

They should both be free and come with $500 worth of reward points and 1/6 Millennium Falcon delivered in 6 parts over the next 3 months. Yeah, we get it.

View attachment 220285

Now THAT is funny!!:lol

If I remember right MOS was down to like $120 with free shipping and extra rewards

Anyone have any epic plans for Halloween? I'm taking my son for the first time. Charging my lightsaber as we speak.

Back