Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

who thinks Kylo is Luke?
the quote "I'll finish what you started" makes me think it might be him. just sayin.

Must be wearing some pretty big lifts, as Driver is 6" taller than Hamill. :wink1:

who thinks Kylo is Luke?
the quote "I'll finish what you started" makes me think it might be him. just sayin.
Plus an article I read about how a possible interpretation of the climax of RotJ is that Luke Gabe in to the dark side in his fight. I'm all for it.

Plus, who else would have the melted Vader helmet if not Luke.

Plot twist! Kylo is Scorpius from Farscape.

Plus, who else would have the melted Vader helmet if not Luke.

....but why would he burn it to just turn around and keep it?

I am sure it was left behind on Endor. And as Kylo has put together the pieces of what transpired over Endor, he got the helmet.

Sallah

I had an elaborate dream about E7 and in it Luke was possessed by Palpatine. That was the big secret reveal at the end of the film.

I am sure it was left behind on Endor. And as Kylo has put together the pieces of what transpired over Endor, he got the helmet.

Sallah
He may have been struggling with his Fall urges and, once consumed, returned for the artifact.

Nah... They have shown Kylo without mask in official pics and in the trailer (from behind). He isn't Luke.

Sallah

Official doesn't mean "in movie." There's some reason why they aren't showing his face. It could be that he's deformed or something.

Sallah

It was WICKET! He betrayed the other teddy bears by telling Kylo where the mask was. All Wicket's fault.

Official doesn't mean "in movie." There's some reason why they aren't showing his face. It could be that he's deformed or something.

Either way... We saw him unmasked from behind in the trailer... And it wasn't Mark. It was Adam Driver.

I agree that he may not have the face we saw in the official pics... but I don't think there is any way he pulls off the helmet and it is suddenly Mark under there.

Sallah

Sallah

makes you think though....

Guys please not potential star wars spoilers in this thread. Please?

Do you know what Kylo does with Ewoks he doesn't like? Turns 'em into Tribbles.

Guys please not potential star wars spoilers in this thread. Please?

I am only stating stuff from the trailer and official pics. I hate spoilers too... This is all just conjecture based on that.

Sallah

Back