Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Where was this pic posted? I ain't seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd kill for a new ash pf :monkey2:monkey2
I'd kill for anything Ash. I came into this hobby not long ago so all the cool older stuff is way out of my price range. I need some cool Evil Dead/AOD stuff to put near my full cast signed Evil Dead poster. The series is by far my favorite. I am really excited for the 3 disc AOD blu ray to arrive in the mail today.
Someone mentioned Darth Maul on day 3, and maybe a Batman on day 4. They only showed us 4 silhouettes.
Very cool thanks. I always liked Darth Maul, but he just didn't have the screen time to be truly badass enough for me to spend that much on him. I'm hoping Force Awakens does more with Kylo Ren.

They also show up on the Lady Death giveaway.

Well I for one am glad I didn't stay up all night, but have much respect for you all who did! That's one less day of missed sleep this week for me.

Kinda pissed that I missed out on the second code because the site kept saying I had already used it, then when I tried a different browser it had expired.

My body can't handle missing sleep. I want codes and giveaways, but when it comes to sleep that trumps giveaways. I just don't function well on little sleep. I can't even go the caffeine route because i have a Kidney stone right now and have been cut off caffeine for the most part.

So what I miss on the overnight?

doesn't look good for "sales" on this year's spook. If Electro is only getting triple rewards and he is considered Tonto of this year, then I can only imagine that Raiden will only get double rewards and free shipping despite all his issues. IF he will go on sale at all.

I don't think some reward points is worth staying up all night for. What will you do the next night anyway?
Got one code and missed out on the other, but didn't have to lose sleep over it.

There's also only been one day, maybe they're saving the good stuff for the end of the week.

I woke up once overnight to use the bathroom at like 3:30, checked for a code then went on back to sleep. Glad I didn't miss anything.

I'd kill for anything Ash. I came into this hobby not long ago so all the cool older stuff is way out of my price range. I need some cool Evil Dead/AOD stuff to put near my full cast signed Evil Dead poster. The series is by far my favorite. I am really excited for the 3 disc AOD blu ray to arrive in the mail today.

Very cool thanks. I always liked Darth Maul, but he just didn't have the screen time to be truly badass enough for me to spend that much on him. I'm hoping Force Awakens does more with Kylo Ren.

You might wanna look on this website
Welcome to Dark Ages Productions

This is Tom Sullivan's website,
He is supposed to make Evil Dead props for sell someday aha.

Can't wait for ASH VS EVIL DEAD!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock

There were a lot of great giveaways done last night, but I don't use periscope, instagram, or pinterest, so I wouldn't have participated anyway. They're really using social media a lot this year.

So what I miss on the overnight?

In summary:

OPb8afg.jpg

There were a lot of great giveaways done last night, but I don't use periscope, instagram, or pinterest, so I wouldn't have participated anyway. They're really using social media a lot this year.

Same here....this is the first year I've been checking out Spook, not going to join a bunch of social media sites I won't use...been surprised how much they are using them.

Same here....this is the first year I've been checking out Spook, not going to join a bunch of social media sites I won't use...been surprised how much they are using them.

Same. I would love to have participated on those giveaways last night, but I am not going to register on half a dozen social media sites to do it. Other than Periscope, all of that could have been done on FB, where nearly everyone has an account.

They're only getting 200 to 300 entries on Pinterest, I don't think that many Sideshow Collectors use it much.
I have accounts with most of these, but I don't use half of them.

Back