Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'm thirsty for a code...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I'm a stubborn old lady. I'll just be behind the times. :lol

Snapchat is for posting junk pics. (as in "your junk" aka d.ck pics)

Damn I've been doing it wrong this whole time? Here I am sending girls snapchats of dusty car parts, old furniture and hand me down clothes...

I'm thirsty for a code...

i-got-a-fever-cowbell-christopher-walken-snl-demotivational-poster-1279886936.jpg

Instagram is the better Twitter but with mandatory photo posting.

Don't think so. If you're going to live snark the Oscars or presidential debates, you'll want the original Twitter to send out rapid fire one-liners. And as was said you can't "retweet" on Instagram, so the viral potential is lessened.

Snapchat would be perfect for sending out a 10-second rewards points code...especially if Susan held it up on a sheet of paper wearing something scantily clad.

Snapchat would be perfect for sending out a 10-second rewards points code...especially if Susan held it up on a sheet of paper wearing something scantily clad.

:lol :slap :lol

You should ask and tell me the response you get :lol

We need more codesssssssssss

I'm only on FB, IG, and rarely Twitter. Now there's Snapchat, Periscope, Pinterest? I'll use my wife's account for Pinterest and probably just sign up for Periscope just for Spooktacular.

Don't think so. If you're going to live snark the Oscars

I'm talking strictly from a technical perspective. :) Obviously if you're going to do certain things, text is more appropriate that photos. It would take literally an afternoon for a couple of IG engineers to duplicate what Twitter can do though. It's surprising as hell to me that Facebook didn't immediately leverage the IG platform and assets to duplicate Twitter's functionality when they first acquired IG. Instead they let Twitter continue to build its dominance in short message broadcasting with absolutely zero competition.

Typically the longer we go without a new code, the weirder this thread gets. Then.....CODE.....and we're back to normal again.

I'm not a fan of Twitter's format but I would like it a lot more if the limit was say 200 characters instead of 140. It always seems like I'm 2-3 words too long to hit the 140. Then I have to use some sort of teenage hieroglyphic language to get my message across.

I'm talking strictly from a technical perspective. :) Obviously if you're going to do certain things, text is more appropriate that photos. It would take literally an afternoon for a couple of IG engineers to duplicate what Twitter can do though. It's surprising as hell to me that Facebook didn't immediately leverage the IG platform and assets to duplicate Twitter's functionality when they first acquired IG. Instead they let Twitter continue to build its dominance in short message broadcasting with absolutely zero competition.

Typically the longer we go without a new code, the weirder this thread gets. Then.....CODE.....and we're back to normal again.
Yeah they spoiled us earlier with the fast 20 dollars and now the long and dredded wait

I agree then the strange codes start popping In this thread.

Back