Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

and for me it worked , i saw it in the wallet , then it disapeared and i don't have it and it says i have ()

Those codes look like random generated ones for people. Not sure it's one that can be shared (maybe someone used it and it disappeared).

Remember the days when we'd all come home with a couple $100 codes in our pocket from SDCC? One from the Freaks party and one from the pile of cards you'd get on the floor. Memories... like the corner of my mind.....

Any discount codes for figures yet?

How many total RP codes have there been so far? Just the two, right?

Just two that we've seen.

The fact that I can't get the first code to even add to my account is super frustrating.

Delete cookies and retry.

Just in case it's happening to anyone else, each of the two codes has "worked" for me and popped up a message saying they were successfully added to my balance - logged in and everything. But my point total has not changed.

When it's working, your point total should change immediately to reflect the new balance.

I had the same problem this morning.

Trying to add the codes again, after noticing the RP hadn't updated in my account, popped up the error saying they'd already been added. Clearing cookies and restarting the browser allowed the second code to be added again and it worked this time. Second code of course expired.

delete cookies.jpg

For some reason, the first code worked on Firefox but the second did not. I got an error saying the code had been added. I then tried the code with Chrome and it worked. Guess there's some kind of cache/cookie error going on.

Trying to add the codes again, after noticing the RP hadn't updated in my account, popped up the error saying they'd already been added. Clearing cookies and restarting the browser allowed the second code to be added again and it worked this time. Second code of course expired.

...bummer...[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I ended up doing that worked, for anyone on Chrome, I opened up an incognito window and did it that way. My adblocker might not like SSC.

I redeemed them on my iPhone and all 400 were applied to my account.

Back