Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

While they're paying you for your time they have every right to dictate what you can and can't do.
Just my opinion.

Yeah, I agree with that if it only occurs while someone is supposed to be working. If it goes past working hours then there is a problem.

That was more the point. It was about doing this stuff...ever.

Yeah, that's what my original post commented on. I made the one you quoted because Collectorcol seemed to think it was about using social media during working hours. I just needed to clarify.

Haha don't worry fellas. I knew what I signed on for. My job gives me a very comfortable lifestyle and keeps my family really happy. I actually chose not to have a seperate work phone and let them just into my personal. Communication is critical in my work and it was to cumbersome having two phones all the time. I grew up in the age before social media so it's easy for me to go without it. Besides the freaks board has everything. Gossip, drama, news, reviews, art sections.

They dictate what you do outside work? That's completely different :D

I choose not to use those platforms.

Haha not that cool. I advise on large money deals so there is alot of eyes on me. Can't post. Can't like anything, can't add friends, can't check in, firm even has access to my phone so no uh...shady searches. Anyway. That's why I probably post on this forum way to much [emoji1]
Sounds like "The Firm".

I couldn't deal with a job having that much control over what I can and can't do in my personal life on my time either. Obviously when you're on company time that's a bit different but away from the job for them to say you can't do this or that seems ridiculous to me. Even if it paid great and all that I just wouldn't want to let an employer have that much control over me.

Can you guys beleive it is almost time for spooktacular?! Anyone else win one of those Court of the Dead packs from this morning's email?

I've got about 14 bucks in RP currently saved for HT Vader. Hoping Spook comes through with the RP codes! I'd love to pay less than MSRP after I have enough to cover the shipping and tax from buying at Sideshow!:pray:

Can you guys beleive it is almost time for spooktacular?! Anyone else win one of those Court of the Dead packs from this morning's email?

I won one about an hour ago on twitter.

Is there a Spooktacular thread on here? I heard SideshowChicky drops by sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a Spooktacular thread on here? I heard SideshowChicky drops by sometimes

There used to be separate Spook threads, but now that Spooktacular has been reduced to discount codes and deals on their website, it's probably just as well that the talk stays here.

Well hopefully there are codes and they are posted here, it worked well for me last year.

There used to be separate Spook threads, but now that Spooktacular has been reduced to discount codes and deals on their website, it's probably just as well that the talk stays here.

3896438-1732221440-origi.gif

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

With the last tweet I'm expecting a close to midnight PST code

discount code?

Back