Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

Here's one of those $25 codes if anyone wants it:
SDE-SHW15-1LE8D7Q1

Gah. Hoping for a code before Chewy starts shipping. It shouldn't be too much longer before people start getting single shipping notices. I have him ordered separately from Han in case I needed to cancel one. I was fortunate enough to snag an Exclusive Han Solo and Chewbacca pre-NRD. I know it isn't the best practice but I will re-order him if a code comes out.

I got a feeling once that cockpit comes to pre-order people are gonna go nuts last minute getting all these SW figures especially Han, Chewie, Luke and Obi.

I think once that cockpit comes in people will already or thereafter be broke. ;)

I never win. I stink. :(

"I stink" says the person with the naked butts in their signature...hehe.

I never win either. I almost won something at the very end of Spooktacular last year, but Susan forgot to get back to me or something before leaving Twitter and I never got anything. That's the closest I've come to winning anything.

I hope the print scandal has not upset SS so much that they are punishing us with no discount code for a whole month/s. No, SS is not vindictive, I won't believe that.

I hope the print scandal has not upset SS so much that they are punishing us with no discount code for a whole month/s. No, SS is not vindictive, I won't believe that.

What print scandal are you referring to! This is first I have heard of it

What print scandal are you referring to! This is first I have heard of it

Last month it was let known to the print collectors that the prints are not actually hand signed by the artists, they are digitally signed as they have changed the description to make it understood now. And as a result, many people have gotten refunds/ credits for any or all prints they wish.

Last month it was let known to the print collectors that the prints are not actually hand signed by the artists, they are digitally signed as they have changed the description to make it understood now. And as a result, many people have gotten refunds/ credits for any or all prints they wish.

Oh wow that is a bit deceiving , that is bad .

Oh wow that is a bit deceiving , that is bad .

Ya, that's why I'm wondering if that has anything to do with no code so far this month. But to be fair from a legal standpoint SS did nothing wrong because their prior description before they changed it to digiitally signed was authorized penciled signature which means it was signed by a machine that copied said artist signature. These are terms that people that know art would know, but not really collectors in my opinion.

:slap :pow

What's this world coming to? What's next, previously worn panties that have never actually been previously worn? Outrage!

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

I want real Wookie hair On my Chewbacca !!!

Wait ? I can actually return this crappy batman print I regretted ordering ?

Omg ! I freaking love this thread ! Not only was I pissed when I heard they were doing a second Batman print, I hated how it was actually smaller than advertised . I'm crying tears of joy because it's just been sitting in my garage waiting to get dumped on someone as an xmas gift

Omg ! I freaking love this thread ! Not only was I pissed when I heard they were doing a second Batman print, I hated how it was actually smaller than advertised . I'm crying tears of joy because it's just been sitting in my garage waiting to get dumped on someone as an xmas gift

You're talking about the black and white or the 1 in color done by Alex Pascenko?

That's funny because I talked with them once before about language on the website. It was a while ago, I don't remember the exact situation but I believe it was the two pack Chitauri and Black Widow together had phrasing that lead one to believe you got % off the total order when you added them. I chatted with them on it, they said that wasn't the deal, it was only % off Widow.

Was disappointed.

Back