Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Never mind the fact that AOU War Machine is the fourth iteration of that same armor haha (IM3 WM, IP and Hot Rod being the others).

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Never mind the fact that AOU War Machine is the fourth iteration of that same armor haha (IM3 WM, IP and Hot Rod being the others).

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

For real. If there's another War Machine figure I would buy, it would be the Diecast version of the Mark 1. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat.

For real. If there's another War Machine figure I would buy, it would be the Diecast version of the Mark 1. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat.
Oh yeeeah, me too. I regret not being in the game when that and the Mark VI were first out.

War Machine Mk.I is one awesome figure. Picked mine up used for $300 and it was worth it. A die cast version would be awesome, but I'd hate to see the price tag.

Bones just arrived within the last month. Sideshow would be insane to blow it for Spooktacular within 3 months of release (which is a shame, as I really love it and wouldn't mind having an extra).
True but I don't think any of the House Party Protocol armors have sold like hot cakes. I think most of them will end up discounted at some point other than the exclusives (the only exception seems to be Peacemaker).

We'll get the CW War Machine long before a die cast Mark I... Wonder how long before concept art starts floating around.

War Machine Mk.I is one awesome figure. Picked mine up used for $300 and it was worth it. A die cast version would be awesome, but I'd hate to see the price tag.

Probably somewhere between $310-$375.

I know what u mean. With such a finite following, HT will bump up the price dramatically.

Are thee any codes currently that work on Leia? thanks

Another month for leia

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I am hoping Whiplash gets some discounts!

Ant-Man still not eligible with new code, didn't expect it to be but i tried anyway.

Got a $25 off code if anyone wants it
310a6166638a732a7b97bbde11b4fa17.jpg

Capture.jpg

If anyone wants it

Here's mine if anyone still needs it.

NOSCH1574KGRO4N

With each $25.00 code it seems like the same figures are always on there. I prefer the % codes because I usually make out better. I got Iron Patriot with a 30% off code and free shipping and it came in almost at $200.00!

With each $25.00 code it seems like the same figures are always on there. I prefer the % codes because I usually make out better. I got Iron Patriot with a 30% off code and free shipping and it came in almost at $200.00!

Glad I didn't see that....I couldn't resist....nice get. :hi5:

Back