Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

The notifications are too distracting at work so I only enter the contests/giveaways from their site. :wink1:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I always wonder about the FB or Twitter contests that I sign up for on the SS website...if there's any chance of winning without doing something on those apps/websites.

I don't even know how to use twitter or how to enter those contests.

I won a contest at the end of may for a "Mystery Prize" Through twitter. Still waiting to see what it is lol

Just used the monthly code for spacetrooper. Hesitated cause of the NRD.

You should have hesitated because Spacetrooper. ;) But I suppose it's really just another Stormtrooper so it's OK.

You should have hesitated because Spacetrooper. ;) But I suppose it's really just another Stormtrooper so it's OK.
My tentative plan is to just keep the new parts and part out the rest--so that I still just have 2 stormtroopers or 1 stormtrooper/1 spacetrooper when I want it. But OCD and keeping things complete will likely interfere with that.

My tentative plan is to just keep the new parts and part out the rest--so that I still just have 2 stormtroopers or 1 stormtrooper/1 spacetrooper when I want it. But OCD and keeping things complete will likely interfere with that.
I could make a decent amount of money if I sold my extra sculpts and accessories that I'll never use... But I could never bring myself to do it. Gotta keep things complete. Stupid reasoning, considering 90% of that stuff hasn't left the box.

I could make a decent amount of money if I sold my extra sculpts and accessories that I'll never use... But I could never bring myself to do it. Gotta keep things complete. Stupid reasoning, considering 90% of that stuff hasn't left the box.

I was thinking about the Hoth Luke figure last night, I bought the exclusive with three head sculpts for $190. If I only wanted the main head sculpt I could have sold the exclusive head and hair portrait for probably $90 total and had myself a pretty inexpensive and still awesome Hoth Luke figure. As it is I really like the exclusive, so I'm not selling that. Not crazy about the hair portrait, but gotta keep it complete as you say. The spacetrooper will be a test of will power.

So no Father's Day code? Come onnnn. I'm sure there are plenty of other dads looking for get something at a discount today ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

It's 9am sideshow time.

Technically they are GMT so it's 4pm

I need a coupon code for Chronicle. :monkey3

Looks like it's a Father's Day giveaway

Made my Father's Day depressing. Ha jk would like a new tow though.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads! :duff

I'm watching part 1 of the JP Trilogy, I bought myself, from my son :D

35b3af495bc3af7b82882742656e932f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back