Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I haven't regretted selling anything. For me it's always a good feeling to drop something off at Fedex and drive home lighter.

I'm doing that now selling a bunch of Hot Toys because I just don't have the room for them and it doesn't seem right to have them packed away in the attic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

I just used avenge on hawkeye...but it was saved to my wallet, if that makes a difference.

Next code goes to black widow ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

That's awesome, how old is your Son and what has he collected so far? I just started my 9 year old collecting recently too. (for all I know your Son could be 30 LOL)
He's 10. He's got a couple of 1/6 Star Wars figures, along with a 1/6 Halo Helmet collection & 18" Neca Master Chief. He also collects the smaller Doctor Who, Iron Man and various Video Game figs. He's also a HUGE Lego enthusiast! He's interested in soooooo much more as well.
Oh...and a big collection of the small Hasbro Clone Trooper figures.

Has there ever been a better discount than 30% off and double rewards on RoboCop diecast, and also are there any known major issues with the figure? I know that ed 209 had major flaws with rubber. I'm only a casual fan of the movie but the figure would go well with some of my other 80s stuff.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

I'm not going to be using my 30% off code either, so anyone who wants it can PM me. First one gets it.

CODE TAKEN
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, I missed the bigbadtoystore sale but got Igor for $357 + $14 USPS shipping at alteregocomics.com just in case anyone else is still looking for that.

Thank you so much Sidewinder... snagged the full Armory set!

You're welcome :) Hope you enjoy the set :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I saved it to my wallet can I still give it away?

Nice. Who wants it pm away.

No pms. HTY30FL2AL706R

How are you seeing this? I've been trying to see what prices they have and none of them are discounted. For example, I look for Igor and this is what I see -

YEDlPyJ.png

Was a sale that was supposed to run up until this afternoon.... looks like they took it down after like 12 hours. Perhaps Sideshow a little upset they broke the 10% discount rule in the distribution agreement. People were complaining on FB and they just deleted all the posts.

Here is the Google Cache:
Hot Toys Sale - 2 Days Only - Ends Friday 6/5 at BigBadToyStore

Was a sale that was supposed to run up until this afternoon.... looks like they took it down after like 12 hours. Perhaps Sideshow a little upset they broke the 10% discount rule in the distribution agreement. People were complaining on FB and they just deleted all the posts.

Here is the Google Cache:
Hot Toys Sale - 2 Days Only - Ends Friday 6/5 at BigBadToyStore

Why would someone complain about a sale? Dipsticks!

Why would someone complain about a sale? Dipsticks!

Sorry, I meant people were complaining when they took it down early and BBTS was deleting those posts.

Perhaps Sideshow a little upset they broke the 10% discount rule in the distribution agreement.
If so, then that puts retailers in a really rough spot. Even SSC has to mark these at 30% down to move them. If they don't get discounted, then they just won't sell.

Back