Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

I know I've asked this before, but has anyone received a 2015 sideshow calendar with any of their orders yet?

I'm expecting a replacement to ship today, Calendar would be nice.
Never had one before :(

i forget, can you use rewards and a coupon on the same item?

I know it'd probably be dumb of them to allow that but it'd be nice. lol

Free International shipping would be nice :D
They don't charge that much more to the U.K.

Maybe not free shipping but a discount of some kind would be great... Like $20-off regular international shipping or something like that.

As an example, I was about to pull the trigger on a 60s Batman/Robin bundle last week but since they asked for $60 (2x $30) shipping to Canada (while the same bundle was offered with free shipping to the U.S.), I decided not to.

Been trying to message and call SS all morning. Messages keep timing out and no response to the calls. Must be busy.

You jerks stop calling them so that I can. :pfft:

:monkey3

As of last week they didn't have the calendars yet. Hopefully they'll get them in and start sending them out in the next week or so.

Thank God for Ellise. Called SS and spoke with a woman who told me she couldn't honor the G033LE14 code unless I showed her the e-mail that I received the code in, which of course, I don't have.

Messaged a person at SS who told me they couldn't honor the code but could offer a new code: C3L3BR4T3, which I already had.

Finally spoke with Ellise, instantly gave me a $20 refund on the order and even offered to apply it to another purchase.

:dunno

I can't seem to use any code on Pinhead.

As of last week they didn't have the calendars yet. Hopefully they'll get them in and start sending them out in the next week or so.

ironically enough, i asked Chicky about the calenders...she told me that they weren't doing them for next year....sigh..that sucks....

ironically enough, i asked Chicky about the calenders...she told me that they weren't doing them for next year....sigh..that sucks....

Well, we and they certainly don't need them to plan out their release schedule since it seems everything is getting delayed these days. :lol

^
They had better not delay Marty Mcfly. And if the delorean gets delayed its time for pitchforks and pistols. 2 1/2 years seems like ample time.

Thank God for Ellise. Called SS and spoke with a woman who told me she couldn't honor the G033LE14 code unless I showed her the e-mail that I received the code in, which of course, I don't have.

Messaged a person at SS who told me they couldn't honor the code but could offer a new code: C3L3BR4T3, which I already had.

Finally spoke with Ellise, instantly gave me a $20 refund on the order and even offered to apply it to another purchase.

:dunno

Just keep calling back until you get the right person on the phone. That's what I do with Verizon and DirecTV.

Back