Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Oh schnep, that SSC twitter contest I won back in May for a 1/6 Mk 42, I emailed them last week about it since it was forgotten and they had one shipped out right away, turned out to be the Die Cast version and not the Power Pose! :yess:

Judging by your posts, you are the luckiest kid in the entire world. Be proud.

Oh schnep, that SSC twitter contest I won back in May for a 1/6 Mk 42, I emailed them last week about it since it was forgotten and they had one shipped out right away, turned out to be the Die Cast version and not the Power Pose! :yess:
Any plans on being honest?

^:lol Just came in today with the 3-set Armory. Probably going to sell it to fund something else for the collection, but if you like I can take a picture of the shipper with my other opened Mk42 shipper :wink1:

I think we were all discussing it back then and we thought it'd be the PPS since the Die Cast wasn't out yet at the time, but perhaps because of the delay they switched it? :huh

c70f582a36f675d34b145612d9c0d2d0.jpg

It's dog-eat-dog in 2014. When a basic high-end figure is touching $250-a-piece I'd be on the scalping train too :lol

I could always gift it to someone... :wink1: I was going to do that with the PPS possibly.

Been trying to scrape together some monies for that figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool glad that they did that for you, and i ordered superman and zod an the rewards got messed up as to.. Let me know how well your situation goes with them giving you the missing reward points, thanks

I spoke with someone at SS about Jor-El's points and they told me that they wouldn't post correctly until they were actually converted into my balance after the 40 day mark. I said that it didn't make any sense to me since the points for Superman and Zod posted correctly. She told me that it would be all set and not to worry about. So, naturally, I'm going to worry about it. My advice: wait until the 40 day mark and don't forget that you're supposed to get x amount of points. If it doesn't convert correctly, contact sideshow.

I spoke with someone at SS about Jor-El's points and they told me that they wouldn't post correctly until they were actually converted into my balance after the 40 day mark. I said that it didn't make any sense to me since the points for Superman and Zod posted correctly. She told me that it would be all set and not to worry about. So, naturally, I'm going to worry about it. My advice: wait until the 40 day mark and don't forget that you're supposed to get x amount of points. If it doesn't convert correctly, contact sideshow.
:rotfl:rotfl:exactly:

Scalp the **** out of it. I would.

Just keep it on the low. Or not. Lol

While I certainly wouldn't say no to a gift... I would probably sell it as well if it didn't hold any value to me as a possession. To be fair, you won it, so you can do what you want with it.

I moved the thread (closed the door after the horse escaped) so randoms wouldn't have access to continue to try to use fake or expired real codes.

Also Chicky called me out about the fake codes and I couldn't find them, that's when I posted the warning.

I don't think anyone joking with the fake codes was malicious. The callers that refused to believe customer service that they were fake are the ones that deserve our ire. Unfortunately there were probably a lot of legitimate calls from people that couldn't figure out how to use the codes, and for the fake ones to take time away from CS, I can see where it would be terribly frustrating on Sideshow's side.

Alright Chronos thanks for the information

I moved the thread (closed the door after the horse escaped) so randoms wouldn't have access to continue to try to use fake or expired real codes.

Also Chicky called me out about the fake codes and I couldn't find them, that's when I posted the warning.

I don't think anyone joking with the fake codes was malicious. The callers that refused to believe customer service that they were fake are the ones that deserve our ire. Unfortunately there were probably a lot of legitimate calls from people that couldn't figure out how to use the codes, and for the fake ones to take time away from CS, I can see where it would be terribly frustrating on Sideshow's side.

:clap:goodpost:

Does anyone have a link to what the 30% off HALLOWEEN code works for? When I hit VIEW ITEMS now from my saved discounts, it ends up listing their entire inventory, even things that have sold out long ago... :slap Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a link to what the 30% off HALLOWEEN code works for? When I hit VIEW ITEMS now from my saved discounts, it ends up listing their entire inventory, even things that have sold out long ago... :slap Thanks in advance!

It does that to me when I use my phone, but not when I use my PC. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! :hi5:

Just curious, for future reference, is there a way to jump to a specific post number? I jumped back a few pages to find this one.

Man, sadly nothing I really need. If I were only able to sell my ED-209 before Spooktacular, I would've jumped on that in a heartbeat.

I asked about my shipments today too. Said they were going to ship out today, and they infact did not.

Back