Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Nice $45 bucks so far for free love spook!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

With my reward points I'd like to get either the Hellraiser or the Vampirella PF.

Now that it's close to being over I've been casting around for figures to buy on sale and The Mechanic is in my sights. It comes out to $141 after the 30% code, plus double rewards points and free shipping...hmm. And since I would never display my Iron Man armor with a Stark head, having an extra Stark figure might be cool...and I really did love those scenes from Iron Man 3...hmm.

Watching Clipperking's review of it now to make my decision...

i just want to say that im not mad anymore..but it is a sore subject...and i do respect everyone on here and am/was having a great time on this thread...always a blast doing this stuff..and the recent subject matter hit me really strong today....so i do apologize to everyone..not really the place i wanted to bring things up....but sometimes that is what is needed...

Now that it's close to being over I've been casting around for figures to buy on sale and The Mechanic is in my sights. It comes out to $141

If someone paid me $141, I might consider taking a Stark figure. If HT had actually made a RDJ head sculpt I might take one without payment. ;)

I think I missed the first 2 newsletter codes and then missed 4 others through out the week.

Just dropped my daughter off at her dance class, thanks for $10 code guys and thanks to SS for their generosity!

Has SSC posted a code for Captain Harlock yet by chance? I noticed he's now extra rewards points & free shipping and was wondering if I missed the chance I was waiting for. Thanks for all the help this year once again guys. And of course thank you so much to SSC for the free money. :)

Done every night and day for spook, but my little girl is poorly today so missed most of the codes, But got the $10 code, so I'm a happy bunny :)

i just want to say that im not mad anymore..

I can't even imagine and I don't want to imagine. Saddest thing I've read in a long time. But I'm sure you understand none of what was being discussed here had anything to do with your situation. That would have just been gross misconduct and terrible. All the same, I'm really floored by what you shared.

I never got day 2 and day 3 newsletters what's the promo codes for those if anyone got them?

A decent haul of RPs and some decent specials, none that I've taken advantage of though. Not the glory of years past, but all in all a great Spooktacular this year. Now go out an celebrate the holiday! :rock

Last edited:

Lest we forget, it's Halloween! And it's a Friday!

Happy Halloween to all the Freaks, no matter where you are!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

12/13 feels good, not as good as 13/13 but close enough to not be bothered...
If that's the end of the points it's been fun...

I just need to stop refreshing facebook and twitter every 5 minutes... *twitch

Has SSC posted a code for Captain Harlock yet by chance? I noticed he's now extra rewards points & free shipping and was wondering if I missed the chance I was waiting for. Thanks for all the help this year once again guys. And of course thank you so much to SSC for the free money. :)

I wish they would but not that i have seen yet

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

12/13, not too shabby, congrats to all the Freaks who got codes and the ones who were perfect! :clap

I've missed at least three, but WOT HAPPEN to you buddy? I thought you were on a streak?

Thanks for the code !

Now that it's close to being over I've been casting around for figures to buy on sale and The Mechanic is in my sights. It comes out to $141 after the 30% code, plus double rewards points and free shipping...hmm. And since I would never display my Iron Man armor with a Stark head, having an extra Stark figure might be cool...and I really did love those scenes from Iron Man 3...hmm.

Watching Clipperking's review of it now to make my decision...

I ended up pulling the trigger myself this morning after watching a few different vids. I think I will be quite pleased. Also they have yet to do any new deals they have just recycled the same ones all week.

Back