Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Was Black Widow one of the figures on that supposed discount list?

14RA1N for Crow EX version

She was on the list, but it could be from a lot of different things as to why she is on there. Not necessarily from Spook.

You can give that "The Wolverine" code out anytime. I'm ready...Thanks

I did but it bumps it back up to $151. Just curious why it's saying $137 when I add it to cart.

I just tried it out - the kn331 30% off code drops the price when you put it in your cart, but you can't actually checkout with this code - the checkout process kicks it out, and then when you apply the Stark14 code, it will drop the price by 25% making it $151.

Case solved :)

I just tried it out - the kn331 30% off code drops the price when you put it in your cart, but you can't actually checkout with this code - the checkout process kicks it out, and then when you apply the Stark14 code, it will drop the price by 25% making it $151.

Case solved :)

Cool. That must've been it then. I had used the KN331 code on Zod. It must've saved it. Thanks!

I'm gonna say 10:15 PM PST we see a code. Because odds are I'll fall asleep around then.

Didn't Alex confirm we would see more codes though?

Back