Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

:lol..

I smell a code coming...

200.gif

Also congrats to difabio for snagging those reward points!

Thanks.

Hulk is Banner. Dem gamma rays don't lie.

I actually had hulk and banner show up on the main spook page. Jake sully was to the left and ed 209 was at the back.

I actually had hulk and banner show up on the main spook page. Jake sully was to the left and ed 209 was at the back.

Funny, I had Noland to the left.

The winner was random choice. Probably by count, they picked a random number and whoever hit that spot won.

It was the apex workbot to banner and hulk's left....I sent a tweet for that maybe I'll get a pity prize

Lmfao Piper

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Whats required to get on the text alerts?

This is Spooktacular alright... I've had a total of 9 hours of sleep the past 2 days, pretty much worked the rest of the hours with another long day ahead tomorrow. I can't wait til this week is done. Friday will be my Spooktacular martini shot. :wink1:

So $35 in the past couple of days, not bad.:yess:

Now you just email her to redeem right? I used the same email I use with Sideshow for orders to her email.

My first Spook purchase is a new router! Refreshed the main page a good ten times with no Banner or Hulk and it took forever on my phone. Stupid wi-fi.

Back