Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Is the ED-209 that crappy that they're discounting it so much? I remember people used to go crazy to get one of those things back in the day.

I honestly haven't followed any of those robocop threads.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

When will products people actually want to buy go one sale because I don't think many of us were thrilled with the Jake Sully deal.

It's all subjective right? What you may not care for another person will. Such is the way with everything in this world of what people like and dislike. Your tastes indicate that you are not an Avatar fan and/or a Jake Sully fan (I can only base that since you weren't thrilled with the Jake Sully deal...I can't imagine you were speaking for everyone in the entire world in your initial statement when you mentioned 'people') but there are others that are thrilled with it (that may not even post on a message board). So perhaps something that is more in line with your likes will pop up at some point throughout this 5 day event. :)

-SideshowAlex

G0R3L for Hot Toys Jor El, basically makes him $119 after discount and rewards

HUGE thanks to the Mod who banned that jerk! Now...
Did someone say codes?

I have the ED-209 and it's an awesome figure. Whenever anyone comes over they check it out and are amazed at the detail.

It's all subjective right? What you may not care for another person will. Such is the way with everything in this world of what people like and dislike. Your tastes indicate that you are not an Avatar fan and/or a Jake Sully fan (I can only base that since you weren't thrilled with the Jake Sully deal...I can't imagine you were speaking for everyone in the entire world in your initial statement when you mentioned 'people') but there are others that are thrilled with it (that may not even post on a message board). So perhaps something that is more in line with your likes will pop up at some point throughout this 5 day event. :)

-SideshowAlex

Don't worry about that guy for a while :lol

Back from lunch break, saw this thread has advanced 12 pages. Any good news or still the waiting game?

Sully is a great figure. But most Avatar fans probably already ordered him years ago (like me) if they were gonna get him. Seriously though, it's a great deal so if you are a fan I'd jump on it.

If a good Hot Toys Man of Steel code pops up I may finally buy it.

Haha, I was there for that, I think. :lol. Thanks for the update!

Anyone else given up on trying to find secret words? I've been randomly typing in words and have actually found codes, but they have all since expired.

did they announce the winner of the Superman Statue yet? Its been almost an hour since it ended but I dont see a winner posted anywhere...

did they announce the winner of the Superman Statue yet? Its been almost an hour since it ended but I dont see a winner posted anywhere...

They are too busy trying to catch their breath from laughing so hard.

Back