Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, I don't think we will be seeing generic rewards points codes this year, or at least they will be scarce. All the codes I'm seeing are for nice discounts on overstock. I'd be surprised if we got a secret code for something they expect to sell well, like RoboCop, for example.

:lol I wish.

That's the point fellas, Sideshow's not just gonna give points away. Why would it?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

So basically the same figures are on sale that nobody wants for all this week. They slap up spooktacular for it and call it a day. Great.

Here I expected better bundles, double/triple reward points on some good figures, better sales, coupon codes, and free reward points.

I am gonna see if overyhped is the code word...

So basically the same figures are on sale that nobody wants for all this week. They slap up spooktacular for it and call it a day. Great.

Here I expected better bundles, double/triple reward points on some good figures, better sales, coupon codes, and free reward points.

Good lord.

Argh I thought the codes were going to be reward points!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple rewards is awesome, but I just have no use for an Avatar figure in my collection. However there's still a bunch of Iron Man stuff I still need because I am Hot Toys *****.

:lol I wish.

That's the point fellas, Sideshow's not just gonna give points away. Why would it?
It worked great, last year, at least from what I could tell. People did apply them to stuff they wanted, just not stuff Sideshow wanted (and it did make the difference to buying or not, in a lot of cases). No discount is going to make me buy Jor-El or Sully, though. So that's some sales vs no sales, in my book.

I'm curious as to who is keeping you here?

They can always change it up. I think Alex said a while back that there won't be as many RP this year as well.

I love how it's only Day 1 and people are already complaining :rotfl

However there is a bundle with Mandarin and the Power Pose Mark 42 right now, you save $68 by buying both, thats not bad at all.

Or at least not to expect much anyhow...

They'll eventually start throwing in Jake sully figures as gifts with purchases because nobody wants it. They're probably sitting on hundreds in their warehouse.

Back