Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put a movie on now, takes me to 2am :lol

Thor last night, Capt. night before and Terminator is on later :yess:

Steve, MR Regan, doesn't sleep at all :lol

Your right :lol I'm just constantly in a haize, Sideshow has done this to me :exactly: I wonder if I would have a case againts them with one of them no win no fee solicitors :wink1:

Take them to court for a lifesize Endo :horror

I've just got a fan edit of T3 today, it's supposed to be a lot better with all the cheese taken out and a different ending :dunno

I've just got a fan edit of T3 today, it's supposed to be a lot better with all the cheese taken out and a different ending :dunno

Did they take out the bit where the T-800 holds up the giant door despite being crushed by the much smaller press machine in T1? :lol Bad, bad film.

Yup Google Youtube has lost their marbles, thats why I am downloading my favorite videos I think people may start removing the videos and stop making new videos.

Hmmmm, that didn't bring anything specific up for me, just a long list of random youtube videos. Maybe Google have censored it... whatever it was ;)

All of the *****ing about Facebook and Twitter is because we havent gotten any free money from Facebook or Twitter yet today.

What's the word of the day? Some one please post it!

l.jpg

Last edited:
Back