Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd these questions come from? When i did the poll yesterday it wasn't multiple choice. I had to come up with my own answers.

Does anyone have a link for the Scout Trooper LYGSS giveaway. I've been searching for the past 40 minutes and cant find the contest. I can't figure out how all these gd social media platforms work and when they announced the link on facebook just now, I missed the full info.

EDIT
Never mind I think I finally found it only took me an hour to find the damn contest. They want you to draw a hand turkey Stormtrooper. I don't think I have the time for this, which I would if they made these damn contests easier to find over the dozens of websites Sideshow posts these on.
I tried posting the link and it won't work, remove the space in the URL below:
https ://www.facebook.com/groups/sideshow/permalink/1976714789363467/

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link for the Scout Trooper LYGSS giveaway. I've been searching for the past 40 minutes and cant find the contest. I can't figure out how all these gd social media platforms work and when they announced the link on facebook just now, I missed the full info.

EDIT
Never mind I think I finally found it only took me an hour to find the damn contest. They want you to draw a hand turkey Stormtrooper. I don't think I have the time for this, which I would if they made these damn contests easier to find over the dozens of websites Sideshow posts these on.
I tried posting the link and it won't work, remove the space in the URL below:
https ://www.facebook.com/groups/sideshow/permalink/1976714789363467/
Just draw an outline of your hand and submit it...These types of contests are supposedly random, not talent based, so doesn't take much effort to enter. I don't bother, since I think I've been black listed from the giveaways.

I haven't taken part in any of this but boy it sure sounds like a whole bunch of effort for a huge bunch of nothing. Contests, random posts on social media sites, emails and quizzes to keep track of. I don't remember reward codes and obtaining them to be this difficult ten years ago.

Just draw an outline of your hand and submit it...These types of contests are supposedly random, not talent based, so doesn't take much effort to enter. I don't bother, since I think I've been black listed from the giveaways.
Well, I tried to enter but I misread the deadline as 10pm pacific instead of 9pm. I was 17 minutes late so I did all this for nothing.
I might as well post it here since I can't even post in that LYGSS thread anymore.
At least I only wasted 30 minutes making it.
Contest Entery social@sideshow.com 01.jpg

Yeah, still needs some work.

Back