Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the Ahsoka for 35% off + $5 shipping is a really fantastic discount. I just can't seem to get over my "no rubber arms, ever" hurdle. I've had bad luck with those.

I'd love it but I'm sure it's fricken MASSIVE and I don't have that kinda room to basically be buying another piece of furniture lol. Plus getting the Tumbler kinda dovetails right into having to buy everything else TDK.

I'd love it but I'm sure it's fricken MASSIVE and I don't have that kinda room to basically be buying another piece of furniture lol. Plus getting the Tumbler kinda dovetails right into having to buy everything else TDK.
It's no longer eligible for that promo code anyway. Someone at Sideshow probably goofed and it wasn't supposed to be on the list. :lol

Is a 35% code the highest they give away excluding the buy 1 get 1 for 50%?

Some part of my brain still thinks I can get a even better deal after this incredible steal.
You are aware that buy 1 get 1 for 50% translates to 25% savings at best if the two items are equal in value, right?

Remember bogo 50% is 25% off 2. 35% is better.
You are aware that buy 1 get 1 for 50% translates to 25% savings at best if the two items are equal in value, right?
Was about to post the same. I'm surprised so many seem to fall for this marketing ploy but it's very popular this time of year. When they asked why do I need math I'll never use it, the teacher should have replied "so you won't get suckered by hucksters" lol

Back