Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike had something behind that door, so there might be another code, but I'm not optimistic.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Yes thanks to everyone who posted. Even if you were just making jokes. This thread is the real Spooktacular.

Well I couldn't afford to wait any longer. My points I've been saving since last year, were expiring at midnight, as the diagram will demonstrate.

My points:
midnight.gif

I put them all on that Dewback. Nearly $200 discount. Jub-Jub's coming home.

Yes thanks to everyone who posted. Even if you were just making jokes. This thread is the real Spooktacular.

Well I couldn't afford to wait any longer. My points I've been saving since last year, were expiring at midnight, as the diagram will demonstrate.

My points:
midnight.gif

I put them all on that Dewback. Nearly $200 discount. Jub-Jub's coming home.
It amazes me so many had points expiring on Halloween. Makes me wonder if the 365 days they're referring to is system designated or actually true. Also, I can't believe I turned down a free star wars, but the fact it killed any other promo discount in the process, the numbers just weren't there sadly. At least not from this sleep deprived brain lol.
images-3.jpeg

It was a pretty profitable Spooktacular.

$55 has gone into my account so far, plus the $5 for registering.

The $25 for winning the game hasn't paid in yet, and there may be some more still to add but it's been too confusing to know what events they gave rewards for, and whether they've already been paid.

So $85 plus.

If Phoney Phantoms had worked it'd be $110 plus.

Thanks to everyone posting the codes. :duff

I would've missed even way more than I did.

I too had some RP's expiring last night. Couldn't decide if I really wanted anything in stock to take advantage of the 25% & 30% off promos. I already had quite a few on there. So I just used all my rewards and PO'd a figure on my future want list.

This has been a nice harken to the past with Sideshow being so generous. Curious to see if this was a one time thing or they realize they need to be more generous to move older stagnant stock. I guess we'll see how geeksgiving goes.

Thanks to everyone posting the codes. :duff

I would've missed even way more than I did.

I too had some RP's expiring last night. Couldn't decide if I really wanted anything in stock to take advantage of the 25% & 30% off promos. I already had quite a few on there. So I just used all my rewards and PO'd a figure on my future want list.

This has been a nice harken to the past with Sideshow being so generous. Curious to see if this was a one time thing or they realize they need to be more generous to move older stagnant stock. I guess we'll see how geeksgiving goes.

This is just a guess. But I would hope they would be aware enough to realize the current economic climate and if not for the sake of their customers and only for their own company bottom line, act accordingly for not only older stock but also newer item pricing. Sideshow is becoming like Nike, paying for the brand first. Some of these latest goods are looking great but gone so far outside reasonable they're at the gateway of "even I won't pay that" so I'm hoping the discounts keep flowing for a good bit. But we'll soon see. Geeksgiving & Christmas sales are right around the corner.

Yes, thanks everyone! This was definitely an improvement over last year's Spook. The return of random reward code drops was a big plus - definitely preferable to waiting interminably through streams for $1 lottery spins. The Sideshow hosts seem to prefer them as well, as they were able to get creative with them and kept more people engaged (themselves included). Plus codes help make it a more communal event, as they can be easily shared. Sideshow may tell their social network sycophants that they're anti-code groups, but I think this shows they realize that most of the customers who spend BIG money with them are on forums like ours and alienating them is not in their best interests.

So yeah, next year they'll DEFINITELY eliminate reward codes again. :rotfl

So $85 plus.

If Phoney Phantoms had worked it'd be $110 plus.

I went through the whole thread just now and came up with $103 total that seemed to be available to all people (not from winning something). All dollar amounts catalogued below:

Registration $5
Phoney Phantoms $25
WCPFJJM7SYAKHAWPU $2
EJNQO9KTKAVGEIQ9 $3
KT05DTYZXUBFT61B2 $2
OTKI1PGDCUGZIXW5J $3
IJHFIRAFFCPNLKB1T $2
0IPUWPTYKFALK $3
6GWGXLTYDI5U4WZUX $2
NZMZGZIKIGMWY $3
4KRFQ161YKMCHMC7N $3
WYCIFS6WRURMUWRKFH $2
D6PWULAHIZD4QY $2
MHES638DFW $3
IVSCAVEKATBA4E $2
WOI7DK4QEG1UGVSZ $2
H4FEDRKGC9TZD0Y4 $2
Lottery in WHY Trivia $2
H4MKNXAPPJ8C5MG $2
FLZGAWVE3TT98SG $1 (DIDN'T WORK FOR ANYONE)
PX7RKP79JPJJ6CK $2
8E0WG9K1GHZRMV8HU $2
EFXB5O8PBU $2
VIZ67GUQEGRSHFRRA $3
1D4P8QH1Q7W9AT $3
Unknown Trivia event $3
Lottery in CARVING Trivia $2
EZQCHR5WD87R $3
QMBYIBOUHVU0 $2
ONEZ55T2DQY6 $3
T2CDFKTUBUPGPZQ $3
PSAUISC6DTTAY2 $3
SC66MIGWR0FQB7U41 $2

I went through the whole thread just now and came up with $103 total that seemed to be available to all people (not from winning something). All dollar amounts catalogued below:

There's also at least one more unknown emailed $3, one more unknown emailed $2, and the three sign in question things that BBB ran.

I usually keep a record during Spook, but this one was so messy I didn't bother trying to work out what was what.

1100 points were added to my account since Spook started, plus the 100 for registering. (200 of them were emailed, leaving 900 that came from codes I had to enter).

I know I'm owed at least 500 more.

Including registration and Phoney Phantoms I received $98 during Spook (compared to $65 in 2022), and I missed the 5 codes listed below totaling another $12:

WCPFJJM7SYAKHAWPU $2
EJNQO9KTKAVGEIQ9 $3
D6PWULAHIZD4QY $2
MHES638DFW $3
PX7RKP79JPJJ6CK $2

Included in my $98 was one additional $2 code and one $2 lottery win not in JediJones' list (In bold). Also, I DID get that FLZGAWVE3TT98SG $1 code lol...

Registration $5
Phoney Phantoms $25
WCPFJJM7SYAKHAWPU $2
EJNQO9KTKAVGEIQ9 $3
KT05DTYZXUBFT61B2 $2
OTKI1PGDCUGZIXW5J $3
IJHFIRAFFCPNLKB1T $2
0IPUWPTYKFALK $3
6GWGXLTYDI5U4WZUX $2
NZMZGZIKIGMWY $3
4KRFQ161YKMCHMC7N $3
WYCIFS6WRURMUWRKFH $2
LYGUHS2L3IX1D9 $2
D6PWULAHIZD4QY $2
MHES638DFW $3
IVSCAVEKATBA4E $2
WOI7DK4QEG1UGVSZ $2
H4FEDRKGC9TZD0Y4 $2
Lottery in WHY Trivia $2
H4MKNXAPPJ8C5MG $2
FLZGAWVE3TT98SG $1 (DIDN'T WORK FOR ANYONE)
PX7RKP79JPJJ6CK $2
8E0WG9K1GHZRMV8HU $2
EFXB5O8PBU $2
VIZ67GUQEGRSHFRRA $3
1D4P8QH1Q7W9AT $3
Unknown Trivia event $3
Lottery in CARVING Trivia $2
EZQCHR5WD87R $3
Cryptids vs. Creatures: FINALS Lottery Win $2
QMBYIBOUHVU0 $2
ONEZ55T2DQY6 $3
T2CDFKTUBUPGPZQ $3