Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they could afford better servers had they not wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on that dumbass social app.
I have not been able to watch the livestreams on that crap app since Spooktacular started even though I had not had any trouble before.

What happened to the 11th and final question of the trivia? Also, no indication it has ended. No clapping sound.

What happened to the 11th and final question of the trivia? Also, no indication it has ended. No clapping sound.
The last question was what is the color blue. All of the above was the answer. Though I think none of the above was listed too, which would counter the all of the above unless it was listed after I guess.

Last edited:
The last question was what is the color blue. All of the above was the answer. Though I think none of the above was listed too, which would counter the none of the above unless it was listed after I guess.
"None of the above" was above "All of the above," so "All of the above" could not have been the correct answer, but that's what they went with, because....well...what you said above.

Back