Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would any of you kind souls play the phoney phantoms game and share the points with me? After the update it isn't even compatible with my moto g stylus 5g 2022 which is pretty new to me. I have no other way to play the game. Any help is appreciated.
Ditto aswell. My Note from 3 years ago is obsolete

Well, I might as well plead also since I have arthritis and trigger finger and can't play the game.

I mean if everyone else is asking, I too am in need of codes as my phone won't run their game.
OGC.e085c3b20c27826390b19c04fe5cea40

I knew there was a benefit in owning an iPhone!

No problem in playing Phoney Phantoms.

And the one I’m currently using is from like 7 years ago or something.

Well, I might as well plead also since I have arthritis and trigger finger and can't play the game.
Not that I have the option to play it seems, but is it really that hard a game? Most of today's prize games seem to be a cake walk compared to years past. (If it is that bad, my RA would pretty well knock me right out the box so yeah I'll put my hat in the ring please and thank you). Are you even allowed to play more than once and add the spoils?

Not that I have the option to play it seems, but is it really that hard a game? Most of today's prize games seem to be a cake walk compared to years past. (If it is that bad, my RA would pretty well knock me right out the box so yeah I'll put my hat in the ring please and thank you). Are you even allowed to play more than once and add the spoils?

As long as you’ve got two usable fingers, you should be able to play it. Heck you might even be able to use your toes instead and progress through alot of the levels.

Nope...tried to look back at the booth tour vid...to see if he split the code again, like yesterday. But didn't see anything

Back