Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The corrected timetable with the Booth Tour at 11 AM:

d5.jpg

i notice sometimes i need to push check code before claim rewards to make it accept it

I don't like these anti-copy-and-paste anti-code group codes.

The first time I wrote the latest one down I missed out a 'T', which made me late copying it from the code box to post here.

Right after that I saw people in the chat saying the code didn't work.

I read the clue posted on LYGSS...

Sable Moreno

11 m ·

I'll be helpful. If you were just in the live, you may wanna check out YouTube. You may learn some things reading about the channel

...but didn't think to look at the 'About' section.

It's not the full code there:

Welcome to the official Sideshow's YouTube channel - a one-stop geek community encouraging you to passionately Let Your Geek Side Show™! And also, PX7rkP79j

Didn't even know Joe had gone live giving out the other half.

Didn't even know Joe had gone live giving out the other half.
Same. Missed the live stream (FB notifications never work for me - thought this was the whole point of SS having their own app, yet they keep going live on FB), but thanks to the post with the tip about Youtube, put the two parts together and was surprised to find the code still worked.

Speaking of what codes will work on orders, where do the codes added for entering contests fall? These are the ones that usually only work on selected items? And does it matter if you do bulk entries (several contests at once) vs one / day--or several days--on the code you receive?

Back