Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15DB7ACA-25E4-40FD-A530-2F81FC7BA45B.jpeg

I just quickly hit whatever option button was closest not giving it any thought and now i’m $28 richer lol
Yeah, I was watching Night of the Living Dead when the quiz started, I just mashed it fast and put the phone down. Carelessness and apathy is rewarded once again!

I got $89.60 in rewards added to my account since October 26th. Nothing from purchases, but I don't know if they're all Spook stuff. I think I registered for Geeksgiving and maybe something else during that time. But I think the $10 for registering for Spook was given weeks before the 26th. Without the $28, that's $61.60. So the person who above who got $64.40 must've been working real hard. I don't remember missing too many trivia or code drops on this. There were one or two I might've gotten in like a half hour late so I don't know if they counted.

My family was getting on my case for spending so much time on the computer today. I snapped and yelled "Who else gives you $3.00 and then $8.40 just like that, huh? Huh?" They all retreated to their rooms. I hope they don't call Child Protective Services. 😞

Yeah, I was watching Night of the Living Dead when the quiz started, I just mashed it fast and put the phone down. Carelessness and apathy is rewarded once again!

I got $89.60 in rewards added to my account since October 26th. Nothing from purchases, but I don't know if they're all Spook stuff. I think I registered for Geeksgiving and maybe something else during that time. But I think the $10 for registering for Spook was given weeks before the 26th. Without the $28, that's $61.60. So the person who above who got $64.40 must've been working real hard. I don't remember missing too many trivia or code drops on this. There were one or two I might've gotten in like a half hour late so I don't know if they counted.

Phoenix won a trivia.

I don't think we can say every trivia is a potential $25.

Especially if Markus is playing.

$94.05 for me in total, but that includes both registrations and the WLD win. So really it was $84.05. I only missed a single $1 lottery as far as I know, didn't get anything from any of the fortune teller codes and only got a single $1 from the CHEESEBAGS lotteries where others were getting multiple wins or got the $3 at the end. Oh, and there was a $2 lottery for 100 people that I also didn't get.

Not too bad overall. Can't remember my exact total from last year, think it was between $85 and $90.

Back