Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d1.jpg

Where did Mr. BrokenBrilliance get the link from?
I'm assuming he guessed a random color and tried it as a crowdpurr code, since Autumn was asking about the color of a shirt in her riddle? I did the same and got different results with different colors, so I think this holiday game is some other company's game we're crashing. Whoops.

I'm assuming he guessed a random color and tried it as a crowdpurr code, since Autumn was asking about the color of a shirt in her riddle? I did the same and got different results with different colors, so I think this holiday game is some other company's game we're crashing. Whoops.
100% This! Since it is Spooktacular and nothing is supposed to make sense anyway I thought nothing about bingo being holiday themed

I'm turning into a crotchety old man real fast. I don't have any patience. This Halloween give me the treats and spare me the tricks. :mad:

Apparently it's the wrong link. Should've said GREEN not RED. Wonder how SS will handle it...

And if it IS a Spook trick...

giphy (21).gif

About Reward Points

Last edited:
Is this an old school shoot em up or an old skool walk around aimlessly into rooms until you're so bored you want to shoot up?

Autumn Glading

Admin
Group expert
· 9 m ·

Here's a riddle for you that may or may not be REWARDING:
There is a locked room with no windows and inside there are two dead goldfish, AND the doctor is a woman. Also, it's the north pole but during Daylight Savings time AND Mrs. Smith has four daughters and she needs to get a fox, a chicken and a bag of chicken food across a river in a rowboat that can only hold 2 people or items at a time.
What color is the shirt?

Where are people posting answers for this?

Back