Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I mentioned lately just how much I hate Sideshow Facebook LYGSS group and their stupid "content not available" glitch when you click to see?

Because I do :censored::p:whistle:

Have I mentioned lately just how much I hate Sideshow Facebook LYGSS group and their stupid "content not available" glitch when you click to see?

Because I do :censored::p:whistle:
You be raving, Raven. And with good reason.

I just got a Sideshow delivery and inside the box was a free book, Figure Fantasy, and a $25 code expiring Dec. 31, 2022. Outside the box was a sticker for 15% off on select Marvel items. I wanted to cry but reminded myself I am a man and must accept these gifts as a man. So I laughed and laughed instead. :LOL:
:lol :lol:LOL::lol:LOL:

I just got a Sideshow delivery and inside the box was a free book, Figure Fantasy, and a $25 code expiring Dec. 31, 2022. Outside the box was a sticker for 15% off on select Marvel items. I wanted to cry but reminded myself I am a man and must accept these gifts as a man. So I laughed and laughed instead. :LOL:
:lol :lol:LOL::lol:LOL:
Man, all I got was a 10% off sticker for getting charged early. I got ripped! 🤣

I would audition except that I am very fat, not particularly handsome and I am very shy. :LOL:
I'm handsome, suave, funny, intelligent, and outgoing but I'm a dog and...

9437525d68df5b9a753026bcafe7edde.gif
:D

Schedule​

All times are listed in PT and are subject to change.

Monday, September 12​

10 AM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Twitter)

5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up

Tuesday, September 13​

10 AM – Unsealed and Revealed

11 AM – Giveaway Challenge

1 PM – Flash Giveaway (Unruly Industries™ Instagram)

5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up

Wednesday, September 14​

2 PM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Instagram)

5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up

Thursday, September 15​

12 PM – Giveaway Challenge

2 PM – Flash Giveaway (Unruly Industries Twitter)

5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up

Friday, September 16​

11 AM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Instagram)

5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up

Back