Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661275212018.png

A reminder of what is coming up next.

Bestember event - Register now for $10 in Sideshow Rewards

www.sideshow.com/events/bestember

Points already added to my account!
The points are cool, and I guess a September event is welcome, but the Latin on the page there is a bit bothersome...I think.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer."

It is important to take care of the patient, to be followed by the doctor, but it is a time of great pain and suffering. The rainbow should be drunk as a trifle. You always need a chocolate treat. And the net, and the net, and the hunger, and the wantonness of the poor.

The points are cool, and I guess a September event is welcome, but the Latin on the page there is a bit bothersome...I think.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer."

It is important to take care of the patient, to be followed by the doctor, but it is a time of great pain and suffering. The rainbow should be drunk as a trifle. You always need a chocolate treat. And the net, and the net, and the hunger, and the wantonness of the poor.
Apparently this was autogenerated. Bonkers.

Apparently this was autogenerated. Bonkers.
Oh Thank God - I was worried I was the only one seeing that lol... :horror

Do they only send that kind of stuff if you choose to double box? Just curious.
I think in general that’s the case and also for items that don’t come with their own shipper. I have never paid to double box. I got it with the damtoys formal Godfather which doesn’t have it’s own brown shipper so they had to double box it. They didn’t give me it with the golden years version which is a similar situation.

I think in general that’s the case and also for items that don’t come with their own shipper. I have never paid to double box. I got it with the damtoys formal Godfather which doesn’t have it’s own brown shipper so they had to double box it. They didn’t give me it with the golden years version which is a similar situation.
Gotcha. I kind of figured that might be the case since they wouldn’t have a way to add stuff inside to a normal shipping box (well maybe a post card if they cut the box and put it inside).

I’ve never got anything extra other than coupon stickers occasionally.

Back