Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we still waiting on the $1 from the trivia earlier yesterday afternoon?

I didn't have anything outstanding from my list, so I think it was paid in.

My list for the 5pm show was $15:

$1
$4
$2
$5
$2
$1

But I got the $16 email. I don't know where the extra dollar came from.

I got the $16 email too... :yess:

And so did my friend who only joined when they opened the 2nd link/code. So even the new people got the full amount (extra $6) from the 1st trivia code even if they never joined..
Thank Alex - he likes to choose the path of least effort, which in this case means giving everyone who's in there at the end everything that was handed out. That said, people tend to mention getting more $ than expected in their Facebook group as well, so he's likely doing it with at least tacit approval from his superiors (i.e., Autumn).

I didn't have anything outstanding from my list, so I think it was paid in.

My list for the 5pm show was $15:

$1
$4
$2
$5
$2
$1

But I got the $16 email. I don't know where the extra dollar came from.
In order, the spins were for $4, $2, $5, $2, $2 and $1. So one of your $1 rewards should be $2. The $4 spin covered two $1 rewards and a $2. That may be causing your confusion.

In order, the spins were for $4, $2, $5, $2, $2 and $1. So one of your $1 rewards should be $2. The $4 spin covered two $1 rewards and a $2. That may be causing your confusion.
giphy_s.gif

My first $1 must've been the outstanding one from the earlier show, and then I seemed to have missed a $2 which others got but Alex seems to have awarded anyway.

I got the $16 email too... :yess:

And so did my friend who only joined when they opened the 2nd link/code. So even the new people got the full amount (extra $6) from the 1st trivia code even if they never joined..
Yeah I think that actually applied for both days plenty of people received the full rewards even though they missed most of the live interaction and lotto spins I guess as long as you were logged into your account at one point during the events you were good to go lol

Back