Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seriously gave away that abomination? 😳

The same piece that they refunded everyone's NRDs no questions asked because it was that bad...
They had a warehouse find.

BossyBossBoss will be offering 10% off in the wrap up show.

They don't usually do this. Coincidently it has free shipping even though it is selling well.

I feel like all these BBB discounts are going to be available next month during Black Friday, some of those items might have even more of a discount. I'd rather just wait :lol They are clearly trying to get people to place orders right away ahead of time but I'd rather see what else might be available. Maybe even an additional free shipping discount on some of those would be nice.

I feel like all these BBB discounts are going to be available next month during Black Friday, some of those items might have even more of a discount. I'd rather just wait :lol They are clearly trying to get people to place orders right away ahead of time but I'd rather see what else might be available. Maybe even an additional free shipping discount on some of those would be nice.
I'm thoroughly convinced of this too, and it wouldn't hurt them either to go higher up. There's a reason most Hot Toys stay on the site for forever these days.
In hoping for 10% off in Stock products for black Friday so I can cash out my rewards
They did that last year I think? But I had little rewards and most of the instock items were not that great. I have a few in mind that I could benefit from using these on.

I wonder if any of the holiday celebrations will be as they were last year; last year I was able to get a War Machine HT in Steal the Deal at a really great price. I'm not as hopeful this time.

I have never seen a marketing strategy that damages both the employees and customers simultaneously so bizarre.
Yes, between Autumn & Paul's enjoyment over being miserly with customers and their collective disdain for members of code groups (HELLO - only a bunch of serious customers would bother to organize a code group, and their collective lack of interest in your social media presentations doesn't negate that fact.), it's like they think THEY are the main attractions and not the actual collectibles. So annoying.

Yes, between Autumn & Paul's enjoyment over being miserly with customers and their collective disdain for members of code groups (HELLO - only a bunch of serious customers would bother to organize a code group, and their collective lack of interest in your social media presentations doesn't negate that fact.), it's like they think THEY are the main attractions and not the actual collectibles. So annoying.
Yup….

I require no personality connection with anyone at SS for me to make a purchase.

I wish spooktacular was run by muppets lol

I think the worst part is I can't tell if they're being purposely dismissive or genuinely don't understand what they're messing up with. Both of which are totally unacceptable. At the very least, Autumn is cute and not as bad as Paul.
Were there good rewards? No one in the chat that I saw won anything more than $1. I think the other spins (for $10, $11 and whatever the other was) were pure b.s. lol
You know what? I'm convinced all other spins for rewards are fake and BS too. How has no one else gotten anything higher then $1?

Back