Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't recommend just refreshing the no banter thread. Managed to miss all of them by 2-5 minutues for the last two days. :)

I managed to get the cranberry one. I just got lucky I was checking my subscribed threads on the website right as it was posted.

They do go quick jeez! I happened to check this without a notification and still missed it. Only 2 mins late too.

Oh well. I scored a cool $35 over the past week so that's not bad at all.

Yeah me too, 5 mins late was delivered the notification

Enviado desde mi Note10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Some of these posts I get on time like federico up there - others between 5 and 20 minutes late. Makes no sense.

Missed the last couple. For one I was driving and my wife was too slow putting in the code! The other one I don’t think I got the notification but I happened to be checking about 10 minutes after the posting.

Got all 5. I think I only missed two geeksgiving codes. One when I was sound asleep by 8 PM and another when my phone randomly decided to stop sending all notifications of any kind until I rebooted. So I got $36 for geeksgiving and I think the codes I missed were worth another $3.

Back