Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still get most of them, usually with a delay. Unsure whose running it, but thank you. I've also joined a FB thread which has been helpful called sideshow rewards codes which is on it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

wow, who at SS thought the limit on these codes was a good idea??? Geez. It's $1. Why are there limits???

I could understand if it were $25 or greater but damn.....$1???

these are a joke right? not worth my time, checking on $1 codes that hit usage limits in minutes...

and thats to get a few bucks off a $250 figure or $400 statue which at most is discounted 10% during spook now.

oh the good ole days 5 years ago when figures could be found for 30% off with free shipping and everyone could easily get $30+ in codes.

hell I can't remember the last figure I bought direct from sideshow, too many better options out there, was probably to use my $15 in reward codes which maybe covered shipping...

It's hard fo stop the sideshow cycle. Cuz they give you points with every purchase. Everytime I say I'll go somewhere else, I realize that there is $15 in my account from the last figure. I still have preorders with them, but am keeping them since I got them in before taxes had to be applied. So I cant figure out how to break the loop yet. I guess, I can get the RP down to a manageable loss and then walk away, but SS likes to get some exclusives. So, maybe just use then for exclusives.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just collect rewards points from these giveaways until I get something for free. Free RP fully payed for my Spiderverse Miles and Gwen pre-orders.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's hard fo stop the sideshow cycle. Cuz they give you points with every purchase. Everytime I say I'll go somewhere else, I realize that there is $15 in my account from the last figure. I still have preorders with them, but am keeping them since I got them in before taxes had to be applied. So I cant figure out how to break the loop yet. I guess, I can get the RP down to a manageable loss and then walk away, but SS likes to get some exclusives. So, maybe just use then for exclusives.

Hate to break it to you but 99% sure taxes will still be applied now, doesn't matter if you pre-ordered before that, unless you paid in full for pre-order.
I had orders with BBTS pre-ordered before they started charging tax, and they have all had tax added when final payment was made and shipped...

That's the first I'm hearing that. Another user contacted them when all this tax stuff was going on and they screenshot SS email saying anything ordered before X date wont be applied.

So if it's a free figure paid from RP's do you still pay tax on it even if it's free?
I haven't had to pay tax in the past, but that's something that changes with time and location. I assume I'll have to pay shipping. Last time I did it, the item already had free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So if it's a free figure paid from RP's do you still pay tax on it even if it's free?

I wasn't charged tax when I recently pre-ordered the Hoth Luke figure using only RPs... Maybe it will get charged whenever it ships and I am charged the shipping cost?

I wasn't charged tax when I recently pre-ordered the Hoth Luke figure using only RPs... Maybe it will get charged whenever it ships and I am charged the shipping cost?

Yup. Tax is added at time of shipping charge. Same with Flexpay. Your last payment always has the shipping and tax added on.

Back