Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there any live streams today that are likely suspects for code drops? Thank you in advance...

The only hint they gave, so far, was for this morning's live. My best guess would be the 2:00PM Mod takeover, since they focused on it. And then either the daily wrap up or Game Night Youtube event. Although, the Game Night event doesn't look like it's live.

The only hint they gave, so far, was for this morning's live. My best guess would be the 2:00PM Mod takeover, since they focused on it. And then either the daily wrap up or Game Night Youtube event. Although, the Game Night event doesn't look like it's live.

Thank you

Bless you,

I haven't seen such innocence since "Master Skywalker, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?"

:lol

You're probably right, but I know at least one person who does -- the guy who sends them to me.

All my notifies failed on the DRINKDRAWSC code so I have no idea if it would've worked for me. It's the only code that wasn't posted in the non-banter thread or the FB messenger group. It was posted twice in statueforum's notify thread, but for some reason my iPhone decided not to retrieve that e-mail for me until 20 minutes late. It hasn't been late on e-mails on any other codes this week.

I've emailed support over the codes erroring out and have gotten both of them addressed (IE: should show up in the Rewards page within 1-2 Business Days).

I recieved the following statement from a CS rep in regards to people submitting through support via Chat or Email:

"We are working to assist with inquiries of this nature manually, but as quickly as we can manage. Hopefully, the codes should be smooth sailing from here and should work as intended."

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

So they postponed, or cancelled, the Mod Takeover in order to arrange their Hot Toys booth. Apparently they're getting in some of the Hot Toys announced figures for their booth! So the next possible code drop will probably be the 4 PM Hot Toys live.

So they postponed, or cancelled, the Mod Takeover in order to arrange their Hot Toys booth. Apparently they're getting in some of the Hot Toys announced figures for their booth! So the next possible code drop will probably be the 4 PM Hot Toys live.

I really appreciate these types of updates from you

I've emailed support over the codes erroring out and have gotten both of them addressed (IE: should show up in the Rewards page within 1-2 Business Days).

I recieved the following statement from a CS rep in regards to people submitting through support via Chat or Email:

"We are working to assist with inquiries of this nature manually, but as quickly as we can manage. Hopefully, the codes should be smooth sailing from here and should work as intended."

To this end we will just not give them out which will avoid any problems, have a nice day.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Fixed that for you :lecture

Back