Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings NEWYEAR15 $20 off

Ha. Well, I'd thought someone had mentioned another earlier in the thread. I guess not.

Do coupon codes (such as this month's $20 code) nullify the extra reward points offered on some stuff? I tried checking out a fig with the coupon code but it wasn't clear if it would give me the extra RP or not.

Do coupon codes (such as this month's $20 code) nullify the extra reward points offered on some stuff? I tried checking out a fig with the coupon code but it wasn't clear if it would give me the extra RP or not.

You earn rewards on the $$$ amount you pay, so if you use a coupon code, that amount will not earn reward points but rest of your order (before shipping costs and any taxes) will earn points.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for all the info Alex. Sideshow does a great job and have excellent service.
Compared to other companies like Gentle Giant who can't even get a proper website to work. Lol

I can't really complain much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the text on the Sideshow web site hasn't been updated to reflect that you will earn RP on every purchase, this is one of the reasons that after almost one year (Feb 2014) a lot of people are confused when prompted by the warnings on the site.

How many times will that question be asked in 2015?

Might be worth Copy & Pasting the last post from Alex in the OP?

Might be worth Copy & Pasting the last post from Alex in the OP?

Or how about Sideshow update their web site and promote the fact RP are always earned on all purchases? Changing the OP you'll still get this:

"hey, the first message in this thread says that all purchases at Sideshow earn RP, but Sideshow's site says that you don't - I think you need to update the post" or "which is correct?"

Soon people will start replying "go to BBTS and STFU" ;)

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings NEWYEAR15 $20 off

I've known that all purchases earn reward points. I just wanted to make sure that it also applied to the stuff that has *extra* rewards since I know coupons can nullify offers like free shipping.

Thanks, Alex!

The first post should just be an FAQ and the current code. It's already pretty much that, the title to the thread should just mention that people should check the FAQ before asking a question in place of the "other random rumblings" that's currently there.

I've deleted the email now but I'm pretty sure it was worded as though there was a limited number of uses available.
Anyone still got the promo page?

Found it...

This coupon code will expire on January 4, 2015 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

I tried to use it too and it said it was expired. :(

Works on my end. I don't know why it wouldn't, it's only the third.

Tried it on the ¼ scale Little Groot but it didn't work. SKU wasn't eligible for the promo code.

Back