Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

The Aqua Teen Hunger Force stuff were moonites - they look like pixel-based video game artwork. Hardly suspicious "boxes"

Says the guy who actually knows what "Moonites" are. Do they look suspicious from 50 feet away? How about when someone is attaching them to public property? Post 9/11? After anthrax and the London bombings and everything else?

The asshats who did it should have done actual time and whatever Cartoon Network paid Boston for the massive inconvenience, they should have paid double.

Some people want Halloween but only on their terms. I saw an angry, inconvenienced woman on television today ranting that children were dressing up like monsters and demons and exposing her children to that. That her enjoyment of the holiday was being tainted by others. :slap :lol

Anyway, I'm off to get candy from neighbors. When I get back this thread had better be in a happy state of mayhem. More animated gifs and more fun please.

I agree with both sides honestly, however, I think by the time a person was aggravated by the fake code (I had been had too lol) they should have been able to determine what was prob fake and what wasn't moving fwd, especially by the surrounding posts. Then to go and allegedly call SSC, well that's just absurd.

So much for the 'spirit' of Halloween. Guess some can't handle the 'tricks' and just want the 'treats'. I, for one, had a good time this year and appreciate all the effort by those (previously recognized) members to get the treats to the masses! So I want to also say thanks to the tricksters for making it fun in between the treats! Happy Halloween!

Do they look suspicious from 50 feet away?

Everything looks suspicious to an up-tight police-state that's so full of itself that it thinks it runs the world. And that the rest of the world should somehow respect it for the atrocities it commits every day that just go unreported.

Yeah.

I've been to Boston more times than I can count. Easily one of my favorite place in the US - I have family there. There are whack-jobs everywhere - and I'm referring to the people that panic over someone else's art, not the people putting up that art.

Some people want Halloween but only on their terms. I saw an angry, inconvenienced woman on television today ranting that children were dressing up like monsters and demons and exposing her children to that.

Welcome to the land of free home of the brave (new and improved) :/

calmyourtits.jpg

I agree with both sides honestly, however, I think by the time a person was aggravated by the fake code (I had been had too lol) they should have been able to determine what was prob fake and what wasn't moving fwd, especially by the surrounding posts. Then to go and allegedly call SSC, well that's just absurd.

I agree. Calling SSC was pretty stupid.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Everything looks suspicious to an up-tight police-state that's so full of itself that it thinks it runs the world. And that the rest of the world should somehow respect it for the atrocities it commits every day that just go unreported.

Yeah.

Yeah, weren't they actually light Brite styled marketing crap of aliens They spread around as advertising? I know I'm in fear of lite brites. :lol

Whoa, I won the candy contest. I am beyond SHOCKED. Beyond. holy cow, my jaws on the floor! :eek

clayface.jpg

So totally grateful! I appreciate everyones who's been posting codes and updating us. I think I'll go faint now . . . :thud:

Yeah.

I've been to Boston more times than I can count. Easily one of my favorite place in the US - I have family there. There are whack-jobs everywhere - and I'm referring to the people that panic over someone else's art, not the people putting up that art.

LOL. You have absolutely got to be British. Remember what you said before about keeping the thread fun? Relax.

Actually I hear they really like people with a cool sense of humor over in Syria. And they never, ever commit any atrocities there, cross their hearts, hope to die. Maybe you should visit there, to get away from all the mean Americans?

Back