Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

STOP calling SSC customer service about the codes!!! Sheesh.

We've managed to draw the ire of Chicky!

Great Success.jpg

Are people actually dumb enough to complain to them about fake codes that are posted here? :cuckoo:

Yeah, whiners, like that dentist guy. Can't believe people complain about a little extra work while they scrounge for their freebies.

We used to call those BRATS.

STOP calling SSC customer service about the codes!!! Sheesh.

Making Sideshow employees' days harder does us no good!

I can't believe people are calling and complaining to CS. Most of the codes are clearly made up. I am pretty gullible and only one or two gave me pause.

Confirmed anyone on the board that has won anything is now blacklisted and prizes taken away. A man with a giant balloon is currently being sent to every ones house and will be handcuffing you shortly.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Link here from the email, but the landing page is busted.

Sideshow Collectibles Newlsetter

It's strange the HA11OW33N code is set to expire on 4th of November when you save it, but in this link it says "This promo code will expire on October 31st, 2014 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last." :confused:

Confirmed anyone on the board that has won anything is now blacklisted and prizes taken away. A man with a giant balloon is currently being sent to every ones house and will be handcuffing you shortly.

Just avoid the balloon guys with the carts and you will be fine.

Back