Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Complete N00b question but does sideshow do other sales throughout the year as in Black firday/cyber monday? Or even Xmas/New year?

Drake again?

Bleeeh.

Had really hoped for someone new oh well.

View attachment 143163

a normal shot...im bored..i should be sewing or something..as soon as i do, there will be something cool..lol

I love this and the work looks to be top notch but I have to ask why you choose to use the same wall pattern for the floor?

Hoping they're saving the best ones for Halloween!

I hope so considering it's my birthday ;)

Dang! Missed out on the GOFAST code. Even though I got it in time and entered it - it said the coupon isn't valid.

Complete N00b question but does sideshow do other sales throughout the year as in Black firday/cyber monday? Or even Xmas/New year?

Had really hoped for someone new oh well.
12 Days of Sideshow before around Christmas is a lot like this week

i just won 15 bucks in points...just randomly was posting on chickys twitter and noticed i won them..crazy...
thanks
Chicky!! you're the best...

I had had Allied Cap in my cart playing around with coupon codes and bazinga. Makes up for the last code I missed by $15!

12 Days of Sideshow before around Christmas is a lot like this week

Awesome thank you ! Ill make sure to have some funds set aside in case anything catches my eye .

Nice! :clap: You cancelled your EX waitlist?

No, I didnt use it. I was able to cut it and paste into my wallet. Its good til mid Nov!

Oh and FYI, SPOOKYSAVE says its eligible for almost everything... until you try to apply it. Its not.

To all of the Premium Freaks here, please remember to give thanks and rep to Pixelpiper, cofphoto and Collectorcol for all of their hard work. They help make this thread and Spook what it is! :clap

I'm thinking of just waiting on Widow to see if Black Friday/Cyber Monday has any good deals cause I wanted to save my RP and 20 bucks off coupon seemed meh if it was only going to cover a little more than shipping.

Or just flat out wait till Xmas since I was going to Flex Pay her anyway, which would have been the time I would pay her off.

I'll probably just wait.

SPOOKYSAVE pulls up lots of long sold out items. Tis strange.

Back