Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Her legacy is more important than her actual character.

Ocelot would have made waaaay more sense

I'm hoping we get an older Ocelot at some point. I'd love to see some MGS 1 figures from Hot Toys. You can't tell me the Cyborg Ninja wouldn't sell like hot cakes. All they have to do is paint an Iron Man blue and pink and the jobs done. :rotfl

Even though we got 1 code for today, I am super grateful for just that. I think also the excitement and anticipation of these codes make it all the more special. Thank you Sideshow.

Never fails, I come back in and someone is promoting COSTUMES14 again.

i think that was me, i was not promoting, i was replaying for someone that ask about today newsletter but since im new im not sure i did it right, trying to learn how to use all this buttons lol :gah::gah:

Even though we got 1 code for today, I am super grateful for just that. I think also the excitement and anticipation of these codes make it all the more special. Thank you Sideshow.

Only 1 RP code but tons of other codes for discounts on items. Not to mention all the giveaways as well.

Man of Steel sure is tempting at $155 and $18 in RP...

uploading a video to my youtube channel right now regarding some spooktacular deliveries and other toy deliveries outside of the event

I'm hoping we get an older Ocelot at some point. I'd love to see some MGS 1 figures from Hot Toys. You can't tell me the Cyborg Ninja wouldn't sell like hot cakes. All they have to do is paint an Iron Man blue and pink and the jobs done. :rotfl

I'd take a Cyborg Ninja in a heartbeat, save for Raiden lol.

MGS1 or 2 Ocelot for sure is my top 10 figures I want (with Solid Snake (sorry Big Boss))

I used the iron man code for the limited pose figure. Never wanted to pay full price, but at $111 that's a good deal. Put it on payment plan and should have it after Christmas. And it's looking like a middle of the night reward points code kind of night..:impatient:

As a figure and pure details, Raiden is more impressive. But I want my damn Grey Fox.

The man of steel HT is actually one of my fav HT. The cape mode just makes it so great. I recommend at $155

Pull the trigger sir! It's an awesome figure, especially if you do the cape mod.

I just might, depending on how much more free RP I can get for ASM2 Spider-Man... Spidey is my priority, but I liked Cavill's version of Superman, when Snyder let him do more than help Zod destroy Metropolis. I've got until the 3rd to make my decision anyway!

Zod is still my favorite pick up during spook. Cmon red snapper

I just pop opened the Hulk and Bruce Banner and IDK how but always still blown away by the Quality

Did Yankee wake up from his nap yet?

Well, goodnight. Roll me over when a code pops, this cat is checking out for the night.

Back