Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

This is weird. I have a saved discount code on my Sideshow account, but according to Sideshow's site, it's not good on anything they sell. It expires 12/31/15. Anyone else have this code?

CRTDW114VAXB2GEA

I guess I probably typed it in there myself, probably it came with a figure I ordered, but I'll be damned if I can remember it.

I think it is one of those court of the dead codes for $25 off - has to be used on one of those products. I have one too but there is nothing I want.

Today's code has been the only code I've missed so far. Wish I didn't stay up last night hoping for something.

Lol they didn't decide a winner for the Loki contest yet, apparently

Bespin Luke took a while to sell out and was discounted a few times.

At the rate these Hot Toys are selling, along with this year's Spook, I'd just take my chances and see if Chewbacca and Han go cheap. Especially Han. That head looks like dog **** AND there's two different offerings for it. That one will be around for awhile. Hell, if they give out RP next year, you might want to save em' up for then too.

Did they ever announce a winner for the Chewbacca premium format? I know it was through email but I figured they would of announced the winner online.

7b30c69be2c113701f16736e21afbe98.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

nope, that email is not me.

my email is just my full name.

nothing in my junk folder. last email i got was from a shawn on monday. the freepoint one.

Just do the email thing and connect it to your phone. It takes like 10 mins to set it up, then you're golden.

I've slept, ate, gone to the bathroom and have gone to work during most of these codes. When the alert wakes me up, I pick up the phone, see the code, go to the tabbed sideshow spook page, insert the code and go back to sleep. It ain't no thang!

Ok, I can't read the whole thread. Who do I contact or where do I go?

Did they ever announce a winner for the Chewbacca premium format? I know it was through email but I figured they would of announced the winner online.

Not that I saw

Superman is very tempting, but I think I have to hold off now that my Hellboy PF ex just converted.

**** I missed another! Damn work is killing me this week! :gah: :lol

Bespin Luke took a while to sell out and was discounted a few times.

At the rate these Hot Toys are selling, along with this year's Spook, I'd just take my chances and see if Chewbacca and Han go cheap. Especially Han. That head looks like dog **** AND there's two different offerings for it. That one will be around for awhile. Hell, if they give out RP next year, you might want to save em' up for then too.

I support this man.

If I don't come away with having won anything during spook, I may just have to buy something to make myself feel better. It's pretty much fact sinestro isn't shipping this month anyways.

I have 3 new orders since it started

This Spook would be expensive if I collected figures.

Back