Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

That's the frustrating thing. They'll have people do a meme or caption, etc. There are some Damn good/funny ones out there but they end up picking people with stuff that doesn't even make me laugh on the inside.

Entered the one on Twitter, the Jake Sully one, and all you had to do was say what you do to save the planet and I can't help but feel shorted on that one....

Agreed, thought there was better ones than her top 4, I will have to keep entering
Lmao seriously. Had I known they'd all suck so much I would've entered this one lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm not disappointed that I Wont win a batman. It's cool but I wasn't gonna lose sleep if i didn't win. It's that chicky chose pretty bland ones (no offense if they were done by members).

m1QAG9T.gif

this is priceless :rotfl

Third person and first person mixed in the same image - they probably disqualified it. ;)

Yeah, I was looking at it after and realized it didn't sound right. I'm probably just being a sore loser haha. Plenty of other contests to not win hahaha.

But I'll always have my reward points.
tumblr_muiq55QvVn1s1clzao1_400.gif

Y4nk33 gets internet points and Reputation for that hahaha!!! Just shared that with my friends!

Back